What would happen if YOU left Girlsaskguys?

do you think people would miss you?

post Q's about where you went, why you haven't been on, or why your account is gone?

do you think other people would leave too after you did?

would people even notice you were gone?

i'm pretty sure people would notice I'm gone, since I post at least one Q a day. I'm pretty sure some users here would miss me, but I really don't know if anyone else would even care haha.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think many would be ecstatic if I left. Others wouldn't care

No, I don't have that much of an influence, so I doubt anyone would leave because of that. Plus, I'm not close to anyone in such a way.

I post a lot of Qs, but I also know I'm very disliked and there are users who would LOVE to see me go. There are people on here who legitimately HATE me, which is fine but my only opinion is that if you can hate someone through the internet you're probably a little too sensitive and life will be extremely hard on you.

1|3
    1|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• I really don't think anyone would notice if I left, given that I purposely don't make connections here. I've enjoyed answering questions, but as it is now I plan to take my Amazon giftcard and leave as soon as I have the points for it. I don't have the time to waste here much anymore :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I would miss you Ninja boy. I don't think anyone would miss me. I'm not an ancient member or an attentoin grabber. And I don't put pictures of myself up which automatically makes it harder en mi opinion to grab attention when you first get on that is unless you troll around :P

1|1
    1|0
    • haha I'd miss the master of the universe.

• WHy thank you, flattery will get you only everywhere *blushes and whips a fan out of thin air, fan fan fan*

• lol how cute!

• If "I" left GaG? I think only the observant users would notice, but I don't think me being here makes people happy, or makes people mad.

4|3
    2|0
  • I am fairly certain no one would notice I was gone because I am fairly certain no one really noticed that I'm here to begin with. But I'm okay with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd get a lot more homework done.

1|1
    1|0
  • LMAO! I don't think anyone would really care though honestly

1) I'm not really gag known

2) I don't talk much to people on here often

3) well ...1 less mod is what everyone would want right? lol

im sure no one would even notice :/ hmmp

0|2
    1|0
  • /I did before.

I sort of missed it...especially when I used the internet.

Mayhaps I may be missed.

SSL...I am not liking your nickname anymore...You will now be just plain Siko.

1|2
    1|0
  • Don't think anyone is going to give a sh*t one way or the other.

0|2
    0|0
  • LOL.

well, I'd give my email to those I'd want to keep in contact with.

yup, I think my friends would notice.

no, I don't think anyone would leave too.

2|2
    1|0
  • I've been considering leaving GaG. Just because it's a major time waster for me and I've finally reached Xper level 10. I've been using the site for 3 years. I think that's long enough. I've learned a ton from it. And have enjoyed every minute of it.

But I think it may be time.

And I guess some people would miss me but idk. I highly doubt anyone would post a question about me. Lol unless it was a hate question.

1|1
    0|0
  • dunno. I think someone would eventually notice. I don't ask many questions or leave deep, memorable answers, though, so I'm not sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • No would care if I left!

2|2
    1|0
  • Nothing would happen. GAG would continue fine :P

I have a few emails of some people, I doubt anyone else would miss me. Some might notice, seeing as I have no life and am pretty active on here.

No, I don't think anyone would leave after I left, nor would they post questions about me or whatever. A lot of people disagree with my answers and I have a few consistent haters, so I think some might be enthused with the loss of me.

:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I doubt anyone would miss me, I don't know whos my fan, but if anyone would want to keep in contact with me I would give them my email, aim screenname, and w/e else theyd want.

I don't think anyone would leave after Id leave, I don't talk to too many people on here.

Idk if theyd notice if I was gone, not like I have 10000 friend requests from GaG users.

But you're pretty popular. on here

0|1
    1|0
    • huh, alright.

i'm not sure popular is the right word haha

• lol nah

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't think people would miss me, post qs or leave.

There might be a couple that notice since I'm on here daily

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah nobody would notice if I leave that's for sure :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh my rep isn't big and I don't have use my Facebook... I am untraceable.

0|1
    1|0
  • I doubt anyone would notice or care if I left, haha.

0|2
    1|0
  • What would happen is, not a single f*** would be given that day.

0|1
    2|0
  • No I don't think anyone would miss me because I am new here and have no friends

0|1
    1|0
  • Nobody gives a f*** if I leave & I don't give a f*** if somebody leaves...

1|1
    0|1
  • i don't think anyone would really miss me, or post Q's about me.

1|1
    1|0
  • It wouldn't be a big deal?

1|0
    0|0
  • All that homework, that's been piling into mountains for about a month, it will finally be completed!

1|3
    1|0
    • haha maybe you should take a break.

• impossible! even if I do I'll just be distracted by something else! it was yahoo first, then Facebook and now gag

• haha maybe you should just leave the computer alone for a while.

• Honestly, I do think someone anyone would care maybe the few kids out there who send me messages about relationship problems bu that's it

0|2
    1|0
  • haha I don't think anyone would care

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• No one would miss me. If I'm gone, someone else will fill in my shoes in providing thoughtful advice.

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't think it would matter because all the people who I actually consider friends on here I have other means of contacting such as skype, phone number, Facebook, or whatever. So I don't think anyone would care TBH.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure people would notice the empty profile but no biggie. There are plenty of other users more useful than me :)

1|3
    1|0
    • i'd be like :o

no really. :o :o :o

hahaha

• Show All
    • breaking news: brando has left GAG, 3,419 girls who was signed up with GAG all collectively jumped to an ugly death upon receiving the news.

• Lmfao. It'd be the new craze!

• I would have to be pretty busy to leave GAG.

And some people might miss me. I'd miss a few people.

1|1
    1|0
  • It would be entirely my choice to leave GaG. I dunno, I guess some would care, and others, not so much. And some may claim they would but probably wouldn't. JK.

2|3
    1|0
  • I doubt anyone would notice. :(

0|1
    1|0
    • haha I don't think I've ever seen you before.

• Show All
    • LOL. transient crushes? I can't relate... but I'll be this week's crush :p

• who's your enduring crush?

• People are transient here, unlesss yu're one of the 100 answers a day group or a mod, no one will notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have people that would miss me. Three of them are my best friend and the other one is my "girlfriend"

0|1
    0|0
  • The cemetaries are full of people who couldn't be missed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not all that well known. Someone would definitely notice, but no one would care.

0|1
    0|0
    • idk you so I wouldn't really. unless you dying was the reason for you not coming back.

• Nope, I'd just be dust in the wind like Kansas said.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahh. I am sure it wouldn't affect anyone if I left.

1|2
    0|0
    • you don't talk to anyone?

• Show All
    • I talk to a few members here and there, but not often. =P

If that's case, maybe I should stay Stitches :D. Lol.

• Whatever. You're pretty cool.

• I'd be bored at work when I don't have work to do or on break.

And I doubt anyone would really care. Some might claim it, but I doubt it :P and I doubt anyone would leave cause I did. And I think they might after awhile, I dunno.

0|1
    0|0
    • i'd care man, you're the only I can disagree with without getting pissed haha

• If I left, Honestly I don't think anyone would give a sh*t here/ Which leads me to thinking does anyone here genuinely care for anyone else but themselves?

0|1
    0|0
  • id make a lot of people happy :D

1|1
    1|0
  • Everyone would probably say "Thank God"

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't think anyone would care or notice.

1|1
    2|0
  • I'm just worried about where I'm gonna ask anybody any questions, especially private ones

1|1
    0|0
  • Hey you look like eddie guerrero :)

lol

1|1
    0|0