Girlsaskguys questions aren't working how to fix?

Wont let me ask questions~ HELP!

I really want to ask again

And it will let me ask questions randomly, like this one, but when I wish to ask about something that matters, it doesn't work!
Thank you, it is working when I scroll down!

Most Helpful Guy

• @update

its probably a common question...your question will be at the bottom after you click preview answer so scroll down and then submit your question

What Guys Said 2

• Umm you justasked a question...it may be because you can only ask 2 questions in six hours so it may be because of that

• What is it that you wish to ask? Can Friend me and message me..I will help you if I can...

What Girls Said 4

• You just asked a question...

• I know, it works once, then I try to ask something I wanna know and it doesn't work.

• what does it say?

• It says nothing. You know when you ask a question it says 'Preview question' and then lets you check it before you finally submit it? It doesn't do that, just skips to related questions and when I check my recently asked panel it doesn't show up. .

• didn't you just ask a question?

• Then how did you ask this one? *scratches head*

• Maybe the question you are asking has be asked too many times.