How many years do I need on Girlsaskguys to get 5000 points?

I really want the victoria secret gift card, but I only have 2679 xper points. How many more years do you guys and girls think I need to get 5000 points?

Aight thanks! :)
Thanks for answering, and if you guys want a preview of the victoria secret outfits on me, all you gotta do is say "me!"

Have a good night/day.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how active you are on the site. I've seen some people go from level 1 to 10 in a matter of months (usually by answering a LOT of questions).

I've been on here a little over a year and I'm 14,461 as I write this. I was hooked for a few months and answered like crazy so I racked up xper pretty quick. I go for quality, not quantity in my answers though so it took me longer than it did for some others, although I did get a lot of best answers.

• Be careful making offers like that, there's lots of creepy dudes on this site who will take you up on it.

• im just playing ;)

What Guys Said 10

• uhhh I have been on here for over a year now, but I wasn't really answering a lot of questions, it was more over time with in the last 8 months that I started to answer questions more often. The points I have just went up like my cholesterol and stress.

• You can get 5,000 in a few weeks if you're on a lot. Just be sure to ask and answer as much as possible with quality answers and enter contests.

• You can earn 5000 in like a month or a month and a half if your on constantly just give a lot of answers(good ones) get selected as best answer enter constes ask questions but it will only take a month or so to get it ...i have been on two months in all but I don't answer a lot of questions until I'm ready too but I have 3400 xper points and I answer about 15 questions a day until I go on an answering spree lol

• Shouldn't take years, if you're active enough on here it should only take a few weeks.

• @ update

im with Mr Solo Dolo

• The more you answer, the faster you gain. There aren't any number of years you have to be a GaG member to gain that number of points, unless you're just busy.

• lol like 2 months if you answer and ask enough Q's.

• Like the other people on here said, it should only take a couple of weeks if you're an active user.

• I signed up not too long ago. The majority of my points were earned in the passed 4 months. I just reach above 5000.

• ME! Count me in on seeing you in the outfit! :P It will probably take you the same amount of time to earn the gift card as you've already been a member seeing as how you're about half way there now.

What Girls Said 3

• years?

If I didn't have nothing to do...3 days from now I would have 5000 xper.

• it depends on how active you are. if you answer tons of questions and ask some more, you'll have enough xper for it in a couple of months :)

• You don't need years just answer as many questions as fast as you can with legit answers.