Girlsaskguys live chat?

I'm new to girls ask guys and I have no idea how to use the live chat though I do really want to, it says I am connecting through something called meebo and I don't understand that, and I don't know how to add people. Can someone please explain to me?

The problem is sorted now, thankyou :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you hover the arrow over the user's name a little window will pop with the option to add that person. If you want to chat with them just go to their profile and click chat live, meebo is the IM service this site uses to IM. Once they're your friend their username will show up on the meebo bar when they're online.

What Guys Said 4

• Meebo is an online chat service that connects virtually all online chat systems - MSN, AIM, Skype etc. - and has sort of franchise versions on different websites. You've probably used it on Facebook, knowing it as the 'Facebook Chat'. I haven't looked at the new system yet, 'cos I access it from the actual meebo website, which is more reliable, but basically you just sign in with your GAG username and password (if it doesn't do so automatically) and everyone on your GAG friends list appears on your Meebo friends list. And you can talk to them.

To add people, go to their profile and click 'Add Friend'.

• Just read your comments to Angelica, this answer wouldn't have helped... There is something about having to be level 3 but I thought that was only before you were friends with them

• you look at someones profile and you add them (ask first ) then when they come online start chatting with them it should sign you in automatically ...and meebo is a site where you can bundle all of your messengers together( yahoo live gag any other ones)

• I'm already friends with you on here, so all you have to do is sign onto meebo and I'll be there to talk to lol, if meebo isn't working for you message me if you really wanna talk :D

• It should automatically sign you in, and list how many friends are available to chat with at the time.

What Girls Said 1

• You're so stupid you blond slut! How can you not even know that?!