Have you ever asked a question to which you have already answered in your description?

I personally haven't!

But I've noticed plenty of such ''questions"

Have you done it and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Typing it out when you've got something on you mind sometimes leads you to figure it out on your own.

Or they want people to back them up so they feel like they had the right answer and are doing the right thing.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I have lol. But sometimes. A lot of the times while I'm typing the question, I'll figure out the answer by myself so I won't submit it

• Possibly but I think we just want more answers.

• Yes, I have, but I want to know other people's opinion. That is why I ask. :)

What Guys Said 6

• You do realize that the first line of your description answers your question right?

• Technically the QA didn't answer his own question.

The question is have {{{ YOU }}} ever asked a question to which you have already answered in your description?

Therefore he can't answer a question about the things you have done :)

• Assuming that QA has not read his own question, then sure.

• No I don't think so

• They just want validation.

• I have a habit of answering my questions. Usually, I'm looking for a different perspective.

• I have, I guess even though I was venting, I just wanted to hear others opinions besides my own.

• Probably.