Should Girlsaskguys have a "rate me" section?

theres so many people basically asking if how they look is normal or pretty, big, small, ugly, pretty, etc and etc so should gag have a "rate me" section where people can post pics and get rated on whatever they want?

haha wow thanks I had no idea :P

Most Helpful Girl

• They have a "reality section"...which is complete bullsh*t.

Because some people rate on looks...but it is really meant for "Would you date me?" stuff.

The ratings are for the "descriptions" of what the person would do on the date...or in some cases outfits...or approaching girls.

NOT FOR APPEARANCE.

So, creating a "Rate my Appearance" section would be necessary.

Now, In all honesty the reality check is stupid. Girls don't have the options to do "Do I have the right Approach" questions. I mean. shouldn't girls be able to hit on dudes? WTF G.A.G.

That's some pure f***ery.

Reality check needs to be FIXED. ASAP.

• Thanks for Bestest Answer lol...I know I was ranting too much but, I guess this can shut me up.

• I didn't know that some people treat the reality check as a rate my looks thing. I also didn't know that girls couldn't as much with it

• You like that word f***ery don't you? It isn't even a word.

What Guys Said 10

• As many pointed out, the reality check section is supposed to be for that.

However, I have to say that given that Reality Check is so unknown, and so rarely used as intended, it might actually be better for the Admins, if they opened a section devoted to "Rate Me" type questions, and closed Reality Check.

All they would have to do is make questions/answers posted in Rate Me have 0 XPER points related to them, as they're not really advice type QnA's.

I don't know if that modification would be easy for them to implement, but I think it would be the most satisfactory for everyone. (To be honest, I also think the "Other" questions should be exempt from Xper awards too. But given how popular that section is, I can't see the users thinking that's a good idea.)

• I got told my question about whether or not I should grow facial hair should be put in reality check so all of the rate me questions definitely should be there according to GAG

• There's the Reality Check section but... it's flooded with so many posts by inactive members (and even older ones, dating a year back), that it's hard for the current members to even rate an active member that posted a recent reality check.

I used to rate people's style on there awhile back but then realized that those same people don't even visit GAG anymore. Even posted my own to receive 0 responses over a course of 3-4 months before I took it down. It's not very effective.

• Yes

• I hear you like to rate :)

Rate me? :)

• They already do lol its called "Reality Check" :)

• definitely considering all the rate my looks questions on this and I don't know what people are talking about there is no attractiveness question on reality check

• They do, it is called "Reality Check"

• reality check xD. it's already here.

• Sure that could make me feel better about myself or just confirm how I feel now. lol

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's a cool idea but I would be worried about those people that dislike others on this site. Maybe I'm just sensitive but if even just one person put that I was, "ugly", then I would be hurt.

• You mean like the reality check feature?

• There is reality check but it gets so stopped up that some people don't get their profiles read.

• reality check?

• That is why there is a reality check. =)