Do you hate it when a person ask a question as anonymous?

and then blocks anonymous answers from the question...(space filler)

115

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.I don't like the double standard.If they ask it un anon then I won't mind they block anon users from answering.Must be fair.

What Girls Said 10

• they might just want to avoid trolls

but yeah it is quite hypocritial

• I don't mind because sometimes they do it to block the trolls. They maybe askind a serious question about a sensitive matter and people abuse the anonymous feature.

• No because I ask anon. from time to time.

• LOL, That is pure F***ery.

• i don't hate it, I just think it's stupid. I mean, the whole point of making usernames for ourselves are anonymity, so asking anonymously is just stupid.

• I don't care.

• I haven't had that problem but that is a hilariously hypocritical. Good question though.

• Nah, I don't really care. I am more apt to answer a non-anon question though.

• I haven't seen that yet but it do seem a bit hypocritical.

• YES!

I think it's so incredibly hypocritical...

What Guys Said 5

• I can see why a lot of people consider this as a double standard or hypocritical. But like FierceMegan already stated correctly, some people probably just want to avoid trolls or simply rude persons, but still want to stay anonymous themselves because of the matter of the question they posted.

• Yeah it is hypocritical. But the only time I see it being practical is if the question is embarrassingly personal and easy troll-bate. But too often it is not, and therefore I'm less likely to answer the question.

• Idgf.

• Yep. Kind of suckish.

• I hate that...