Do you agree with the age requirements for GirlsAskGuys?

Usually sites are 13+ but GAG is 16+

I was just thinking that's kind of weird... Maybe it's just a maturity thing? But if they were just being trolls (like lots of other people) they could always just get removed.

But if it's a content thing.. Like some questions are too explicit or mature for 13 year olds, then GAG could make it so they couldn't see those questions.

I don't know... I just know when I was 13 I would I have loved to have an account on here. I was going through some pretty tough stuff then, and this place would've helped me. And a lot of younger kids could use the guidance us youngins are getting from the older members a lot more than we are..

Do you guys agree with me? Disagree...?

• I agree
  • I disagree, I like the age limit as it is
  • I don't care
starting to think I should've made the poll match my initial question..

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, when I was 13, I was watching "Talk sex" and researching kama sutra and I would have loved a site like this, but I was very mature for my years, honestly I wouldn't use this site if it was over run with 13 year olds, and most times I already skip over the question posted by 18 and under... I feel like I'm out growing GAG, so maybe this isn't the question for me.lol

• haha

I wish that they're was a cut off for older people.. I saw someone on here who said that were in their 80s! They shouldn't even know how to use the internet lol..

• I wish there were a site with people who were more open minded and less judging of people, I mean, if you mention cheating on this site, people wish you to hell, I missed the radio show "love line" with doctor drew, I think it is better for people, especially young teens, to get advice from a doctor or psychologist or an elder.. GAG isn't 100% and the bad and good need to be filtered, kids aren't the best at doing that.

• lol, o man what would they want with a site like this? I really hope my grandma isn't on here.haha...

What Guys Said 6

• 14 and 15 years olds running around on this site would be the most annoying thing ever.

• I don't think that's a very valid agrument

• Like I said, we can report and remove trolls. And not ALL 14-15 year olds are like that

• You can be immature and not troll as well.

Stupidity is not a ban-able offense until you attack someone.

• i don't really care but its stupid how users under 18 can even view the sexuality section if they're not allowed to post Q's on it...

• Yeah, I think it's about right.

• Well they don't allow sexual questions for under 18 anyway. Having it be 13 is just lowering the maturity to low.

• i think 16 is fine..

• There are other websites which are more suitable to 13 year olds.

This website has to be careful of having anything like a 13 year old girl asking for advice on sex, and being answered by a guy in who's much older.

What Girls Said 7

• I actually waited till I was 16 to join this site. Yeah, I could have used the guidance earlier but letting the average 13 year old on this site would make it have a bunch of those childish questions like the constant "Does he like me? Are my boobs to small? I'm *this many* inches big, is that too small?" questions. Now that I think about it I could have done without this website, I was a child with pretty strong common sense. I like the age limit where it is.

• GAG needs to be properly fixed instantly.

There are so many screws loose on this website. And the new changes have been irrelevant so far.

• Yes! There are some people that 13 year olds should not be talking to, early teens aren't always that smart!

• I don't think it would matter. People can still join and lie about their age.

• Yes, I wouldn't want 13 year old girls getting some of the messages I and other girls on here get. Kids that age aren't mature enough for some of the things on this site.

• Pretty sure "age requirements" are bullsh*t on the internet anyway.

• i agree because there is usually sexually explicit info on here