Do you feel that a lot of the time the answers are completely off?

I've noticed a lot with my questions, and with other people's questions that either:

A) People cater towards the answer the QA wants to hear. For example: The question is "Do guys like small boobs? Does size really matter?" then people will answer like "I love all boobs, especially small boobs." - I mean come on, we all know you're just trying to make her feel better. I agree helping someones self esteem is good, but we all know deep down she knows most guys probably would prefer a bigger rack. So really this is just a pointless question.

B) When people make one situation better than the other, just to get votes on the obvious better one. Example : "Guys would you rather sleep with a curvy girl or a thin skinny girl?" The choice is obvious, the curvy girl. I've seen the question about 383838 times. Just to put it out there- we all know by curvy you mean fat, and skinny girls can have curves too.

C) How people always see the negative in things. Example : "Do you think he ever cared about me or just used me?" a lot of the time, people will answer with "he used you." when 75% of the time he actually cared.

Anyways, I like this site and all, but sometimes when it comes down to it: the answers aren't always accurate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think its so much that people lie, as there is self-selection among those who answer.

Some guys like big breasts. Some guys like small breasts. Really.

When a girl says 'Do any guys like small boobs?', MOST of the guys who really like large breasts don't bother answering. They just move on. But the guys who DO like small breasts all jump in and tell her 'hey, I prefer them'. Same thing with the curvy/skinny thing. Personally, I prefer skinnier girls. A girl who is a bit curvy, I don't say anything. A girl who is fat, yeah, I'll say 'for me your weight would be an issue'.

As for seeing the negative in things, I don't know. I think people try to be honest, but everyone is coming from their own life experiences. That doesn't make them wrong or right - a site like this, its best not to look for the 'right answer'. Recognize that each answer represents a single view, and the 'truth' is in the mix of answers you get. If you ask 'did he use me' and 15 guys say 'he used you', that might tell you something. If there's a mix of answers, that tells you something else.

I think it should be obvious that the answers aren't always accurate, and certainly aren't 'the final truth for everyone', but most are given in good faith, I believe, and mean _something_.

What Guys Said 11

• A. What if they're being honest?

I know guys who, for drop-dead certain, like small boobs. You know, the "more than a handful is a waste" crowd. What can I say, except that they like what they like. When they they like small boobs, they really, really mean it. Should they lie just because it's the answer someone expects?

B. Again, we like what we like. Some guys like their girls rail-thin. It's not my taste, it's not everyone's taste, but it's *their* taste. The get to have their honest opinion without being told that their choice is obviously wrong.

C. The fact is that most of the time, we're guessing. The only people who know how that relationship went are the people in it. We can make the occasional observation, but most of the time we're just spinning our wheels and making things up.

• A. People who answer to questions like that really truly honestly mean what they say. Those people really DO like smaller boobs. The rest of us just don't give a f*** about it because so many girls are so damn self conscious we don't even bother answering.

B. Once again, only the people who agree with what the question asker is asking care. They want to justify that they like curvey girls and they want proof that other people do too. But I don't think that people always say curvey instead of fat. Sometimes they just mean curvey. However I do know what you mean, one time I saw the question "small perky boobs vs. enormous gross boobs that will sag in twenty years." The QA was just fishing for a certain answer.

C. This one is harder to judge. In the QA's mind, they have a seed of doubt that he used them, so they only give a list of the negative things he has done. Therefor as people reading the question, we don't see all the good things the guy has done for her, we only see the bad thinngs that she decided to post. So really the QA has made him out to be a much worse person than he actually is, and we agree that this imaginary guy is quite a f***ing d***head.

• I don't know about everyone, but I talk to people on here somewhat frequently and, in all truth, there isn't really an incentive to lie. People are generally honest here. When we say that breast size doesn't matter, we mean it. Everyone has preferences, but a girl isn't going to be rejected because her rack isn't up to snuff. Case in point: I tend to be more attracted to smaller breasted-women, but my current girlfriend has a D-cup and I am just as attracted to them as I would be a B-cup. It has no bearing on how sexy I find her. Whatsoever. Similar arguments can be made for the other examples you give regarding attractiveness.

Questions regarding scenario-specific questions are case-by-case, and nobody can hope to get reliable answers from a bunch of strangers on the internet. "Do you think he ever cared about me or just used me?": Answer = WHO THE HELL KNOWS? I'm curious where you got your percentage from -- it seems just as presumptuous as the responses of people who say "He used you."

This post just seems like you saying that you feel other people are being dishonest/inaccurate because they don't say what you want to hear, or what you expect to hear. I can't say it isn't common, but it's not very respectable to whine because you THINK that guys actually DO think that breast size matters.

If you think that guys would prefer a bigger rack -- then come to ask if they do, and they say "No" -- then why would you keep coming back to persist with your delusion, in spite of what people have told you? If you're going to ask a question and then spit on the answer, you might as well take your presumptions away and not bother wasting our time.

TL;DR: Trust the answers you receive, and don't complain when you get responses that don't agree with the assumptions you had before. It's pointless -- utterly childish -- to argue with someone based on their acclaimed personal preferences. It makes you look very immature.

• I just have one question.

Do you have the moves like Jagger?

• Not really. I always express my true opinions. And yes, I love small boobs rather than those hanging watermelons or footballs :-)

A woman is a woman regardless of her boob size. Boob size is hereditary which you cannot control.

• Nope. Different people different opinions. I personally love smaller boobs. I dislike oversized ones. I agree with B. And C again is just personal opinion.

• I have always maintained my affinity for big titties if that makes you feel better.

• LOL, has nothing to do with the topic, just an example also. But alright thanks hahaha.

• No I try to answer truthfully...I really DO prefer smaller boobs...but I have so many friends on here that I have to be careful...anl is a god example...not into that...but if I bas anal sex I am actually atacking a lot of friends of mine and I don't want to do that...I would not want to say that I hate large breasts (too strong a word anyway) because I am going to hurt the feelings of some of my friends on here...

• I love small boobs.

• I don't do A or B, but I error on the side of caution and do C.

• Lol! nice post! XD

A) for the most part it's yes but on the contrary I know a lot of guys who don't like large boobs. I do. some are not a big fanatic of size but focus on "boobs" alone because guys love em that much lol. But I guess it really doesn't solve the question asker. People can either give their opinion or tell you want to hear.

B) this one's confusing because when I think curvy I think skinny girls with curves. I didn't know curvy meant fat but oh well some guys have their preferences.

C) Well a lot of people like to come up with things for the satisfaction. We always want to hear the "truth"(yes!) and the "truth"(no-no). Because let's be real if people were really hurt they'd move on after a while. There's no such things as destiny or fate. That's the reality of it but it gives us that comfort in our head. That sense of value and self-righteousness that boosts our ego.

The answers aren't always accurate but at least it's something to think about. better than nothing. even if it's a little confusing. lol sometimes I don't even know what I write. XD

What Girls Said 4

• Have you considered the other side?

A) She's probably asking because she knows the answer and is looking for some validation that she isn't entirely unattractive to the male population. I doubt she's asking because she's genuinely oblivious to the facts. Everyone knows big boobs and big penises are idolized within society. Unless they live under a rock, they are no exception to this knowledge on societal standards.

B) Since the people asking the question don't define "curvy" or "skinny" the answerer probably isn't even on the same page lol. again, looking for validation that you don't need to run 8 hours a week or skip every mean in order to be attractive. But yes, they do always try to make one side better than the other. So when the reader reads curvy, he'll think of Lohan in Mean Girls, and for skinny he'd think of Lohan while on crack lol. so yes, that does happen. But they are probably looking for validation, not actual view points. which is fine. who doesn't need validation? but I dislike that they make "skinny" girls sound unattractive.

C) ... aren't you the one seeing the negative in situations A and B, though? :P although I'm pretty negative about certain things.

• A) you're wrong

B) also wrong

C) I haven't seen that issue before.

• A) well, that's because there's no accurate answer for those questions. everyone has different preferences.

B) same ^^^^^^

C) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

see the problem?

• A) True, of course people cater to what the QA feels

B) True

C) N/A I don't know haha