How many of your answers are serious?

Be honest. As of late I find myself giving stupid answers a lot of the time, I only tend to put effort in to an answer if it interests me, most questions have been asked 1000 times before

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe 30% are serious. 50% are half-serious. 20% are pure bullsh*t :)

• Exactly, we're on the same wavelength binti

I'd say 20% are serious, the odd half-serious answer and the rest, unfortunately, are complete stupidity. Man's got to entertain himself at times eyyyy?!?!?! :) hahaha

• LOL. YOU ARE EVERYWHERE! :D :D :D

What Girls Said 8

• Most of my answers are.

Every now and then I'll throw down a really sarcastic answer - but I like to think these are serious in the sense that they highlight the ridiculousness of the question being asked.

• Most of my answers are usually 'serious'. I think you can tell when I'm being serious or not, it's not that hard.. I think?

• Most of them are. Some are towards trolls and about hurting them painfully and those are serious so yeah, I can say most.

• 50/50

• 40% are serious

• 99.8% of my answers are even though they may be funny at times, I am dead serious & genuine.

• none of 'em

• Most are but I gotbto be free in time.

What Guys Said 10

• I get where you're coming from on the repeated questions. That's why if there's nothing good to answer, I usually try to drum up something original on the Q front.

I tend to put a lot of humour and sarcasm into my answers, however I also try to put a lot of truth, advice, or whatever somebody's looking for in as well.

Usually, only the questions that strike me as very shallow or judgmental make me put on my angry stripes. Those questions get the most sarcastic, stupid answer that comes out of my mouth, or in some cases, my derriere.

• all of them, 100%. I could never not be serious on such a mind blowingly awesome site such as this one.

• Many have been asked before, but even so, unhelpful answers are pointless.

If you're just doing it for the Xper points, you'll most likely be deleted anyway.

To every newbie who comes here looking for advice, he or she will ignore the search function because in typical human fashion each one will think that their problem is completely unique and no one has ever had a problem like theirs before.

No one wants to be told that their problem is so generic, so common place, and so easily solved, it's been answered 1000 times before and should be in a FAQ somewhere.

That's the problem with raising kids to think of themselves as being inherently "special" all the time.

• Unhelpful answers are pointless - Because everything you say has thought and meaning behind it, you never write for a cheap laugh?!?!?!

Doing it for the xpr points - When my life becomes so sh*t that it starts to revolve around getting a number to increase by the side of a pair of lips, I'll throw myself in front of a bus, don't worry. Didn't realize xpr points = status on here, cheers for informing me

• I only give serious answers to serious question. If someone is trolling are being ridiculous then I will answer accordingly.

• If the question is serious, then my answer is serious. If the question is a joke, then my answer is a joke. I rarely answer joke questions, so I would say... 90-95% of my answers are serious.

• i am always serious about my jokes >: l

• I'd say 70% serious. Some answers don't really require a serious answer, but the ones I don't get, I may have a joke, and more in jest.

• My answers are always serious, unless it's an obvious troll.

• hmmm...Define..."serious"...and "how many"...and "answers"

• Stupid questions get stupid answers. How many of the questions on here are stupid questions?