How many of you actually use the Reality Check on this site?

I've posted a a couple questions that were removed because the admins say they could be answered by the 'reality check', but the thing is, that I only have a few reviews on that, which really doesn't help in any way. I understand that they assume people are using the 'reality check', and that they don't want every little insecurity question to stay posted for us to wade through. One of my removed questions was about how to be less shy and if I was too shy (if it came off as creepy), I don't see how that can be answered by their 'reality check'.

So you GAG users of the world...is 'reality check' as much of a joke as I think it is? Or is there a side I'm not seeing?

• Totally useless/I don't use it
  • Useful/I use it

Most Helpful Guy

• It's useless. I know the haters will just rate me a 1. :P

• And the lovers will give you infinity. :)

• So if every lover gave infinity, then that would make me... DAMMIT!

My calculator exploded.

What Guys Said 7

• I made one about a year and a half ago and in that time 4 people have rated me lol. I rated a couple other peoples reality check sometime last year but it seemed like everyone gave the same responses of what they want.

• Never used it.

• I'm thinking about making one. The worst that could happen is that some girl in California actually wants to date me and well...California.

• I think it's useless.

• I haven't and will never.

• I made one. :-D

• I do not

What Girls Said 9

• I don't have my own, but I'm bored I'll just skim through the "would you date me" reality check. GAG gets tired of looking at similar questions that's why they deleted your stuff. lol it really can't be answered on reality check. For reality check I think it's mostly people rating on appearance, I know it's not like that for everybody though.

• No use.

At all.

• I created a 'reality check' once.. then deleted it shortly after. I don't get the point of it to be honest it kind of reminds me of 'Hot or Not' that Facebook had way back when, and that was just a waste of time. For the people who find some entertainment from ranking people on a scale from 1-10, go for it. Just not for me.

• I voted "B" but I do not think it is "USEFUL" - I use it, so that that is why I voted "B"

• Never used it, probably never will.

• ive never used it

• I have never

• never used it.

• I dont. Its useless...