How do I delete my questions/account?

there's a question I have that's pretty specific to my situation and I don't want the person its regarding to find out. if the only way I can get rid of it is to delete my account, then fine by me

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't delete the question, but I'm sure you could get someone to report it as "offensive" or something and it will be taken down :P just to make sure, say something offensive or post an offensive photo. not that you really need it, they seem to delete everything reported anyways lol

What Guys Said 2

• Bad times, you need to ask the admin to remove it but even then there's no certainty it'll be removed

• You can contact admin with the question removal, but if you cancel your account, the question still remains, and so it shall unless it violates the terms of use.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't delete your questions.

I think you should go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and ask them to delete your question because of what you've told us and see if they will. If not, then go to "Account">Settings>Cancel Account

• you can't delete the questions, but you can delete the account. If you delete the account the questions will still be up though.