How do I clear my history?

I keep trying to delete it both manually and by pressing delete browsing history and it won't go away. It has done this for two days now. How do I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol tools, internet borwsing, delete history...

also delete cookies...

there should also be a little check box for you to click on that says "delete browsing history on exit" which means...when you click OUT of internet explorer or firefox or whatever then it will clear everything...

if you have tabs open and never close your browser the history won't be deleted because you keep adding to it, if that makes sense.

What Girls Said 2

• You can not clear your history. Only think you can do is create great memory.

If it's something you did in your pass you can't change it. it all ready happen just pick your head up and smile and go on with your life.

If it's something you did to some one and you regret it just be the bigger person and say you are sorry that always seem to help your conscience.

• what browser are you using?

What Guys Said 1

• If you use a different Internet browser, it might work differently with another browser like Chrome for example.