If a 'friend' of yours were planning to cancel their account?

On here. . .would you want to know? Would you be bummed that they left and didn't tell you? Or you couldn't care less/depends/yadda yadda.

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't really care, I suppose.

It's usually the case that "friends" online are people you'll never meet, who can turn on you in an instant, who can lie about their life or their identity or anything.

Even on GAG, I've had so-called friends just turn their back on me and stop communicating for no reason. It didn't bother me too much.

What Guys Said 7

• It would be good to know. I wouldn't miss them because I don't allow myself to get any sort of attatchment with someone online. But I would always want to know their reason behind it because I don't think I'll ever delete my account from here, it will just eventually become inactive - that is if course if I ever decide to stop playing the part of a psychologist.

• Depends who it is. But I would definitely like to have a heads up, to say goodbye, maybe swap info or something to keep in touch.

• Yeah, I miss someone from here.

• It would be a bummer, but everyone has their reasons for doing things and I understand that. besides, if they wanted to keep in contact, I'm sure they would have given me a medium to do so.

• Of course I would want to know. I would be sad to see them gone randomly.

• i would..i mean if that person really meant something to me then sure. ;)

• Yeah. Seeing as how some left without saying anything-

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I would want to know. I would be very sad and I would feel unimportant to them. ='(

• If I talked to them regularly and didn't have any other way of speaking with them, then yeah, I'd like to know.

• Yes I would want to know if they were leaving. Out of respect if we were friends

• definitely I would want to know.