What do you use GirlsAskGuys for primarily?

What do you used GAG for primarily? What is the reason you come on here? to help, to get help, waste time?

Most Helpful Guy

• to waste time and collect amazon gift cards.

What Guys Said 13

• It began as a way to help others avoid the pain that I had experienced. It was also to empathize with them, and receive some passive empathy back.

Then, as I started to encounter issues that I was confused about, I was able to receive help from those I've befriended. I tend to come on for at least a few minutes each day, depending on what my friends have to chat about.

I do NOT come on here to waste time. I feel that some questions are light-hearted and not as serious, but there are the presently people in pain on here, and it is an honor to help.

• To dispense wisdom, to get a feel for whatp eople think about each other...to atone for past misdeeds as well?

• To rack up exper to become GURU like the rest of these beast below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• To make friends, help people, and get advice.

• before to seek advice and see if other people can relate to me, and now to kill time before I start my new job

• I like to see what other people are going through, and if I can help then all the better.

• It beats just sitting around being bored

• I just want to give my 2 cents.

• waste time definitely.

Sometimes I have legit questions though

• 1. Message my good friend.

2. Read Q/A

• For asking and giving advice & meeting new people :-P

• I kill time on here mainly answering questions and talking to a friend or two.

• Kill some time, amuse myself, talk to people, ridicule BraidedNylon/Davidbrainerd when he posts his ''Shall I kill myself'', ''Is the world a cruel, barron wasteland that treats me like sh*t'', ''Do I look like a monkey?!?!?'', ''What is the best method for taking my own life'', ''Is it better to die a virgin than to live this awful life''... you get the idea, the boy loves his violin

What Girls Said 8

• I don't really come on much anymore but when I do, its to talk to friends online and in msgs. And pass some time and procastinate.

• to help people, to get help, and also to get gift cards :)

• mostly to pass the time if I'm bored, if I can help someone then great but there are too many idiots on here so generally it's for amusement purposes.

• debates,amusement

• 1. message my friends

2. entertainment

3. entertainment

4. entertainment

5. entertainment

:D

• to cure my boredom

• Amusement

Kill time

Talk to friends

Help people

Online equivalent of "people watching"

• To waste time sometimes but I would say mostly to ask questions when I need help and give other people advice.