What do you use GirlsAskGuys for primarily?

What do you used GAG for primarily? What is the reason you come on here? to help, to get help, waste time?

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Guy

• to waste time and collect amazon gift cards.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• It began as a way to help others avoid the pain that I had experienced. It was also to empathize with them, and receive some passive empathy back.

Then, as I started to encounter issues that I was confused about, I was able to receive help from those I've befriended. I tend to come on for at least a few minutes each day, depending on what my friends have to chat about.

I do NOT come on here to waste time. I feel that some questions are light-hearted and not as serious, but there are the presently people in pain on here, and it is an honor to help.

0|0
    0|0
  • To dispense wisdom, to get a feel for whatp eople think about each other...to atone for past misdeeds as well?

0|1
    0|0
  • To rack up exper to become GURU like the rest of these beast below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

0|1
    0|0
  • To make friends, help people, and get advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • before to seek advice and see if other people can relate to me, and now to kill time before I start my new job

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to see what other people are going through, and if I can help then all the better.

1|0
    0|0
  • It beats just sitting around being bored

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want to give my 2 cents.

1|0
    0|0
  • waste time definitely.

Sometimes I have legit questions though

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Message my good friend.

2. Read Q/A

0|0
    0|0
  • For asking and giving advice & meeting new people :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I kill time on here mainly answering questions and talking to a friend or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill some time, amuse myself, talk to people, ridicule BraidedNylon/Davidbrainerd when he posts his ''Shall I kill myself'', ''Is the world a cruel, barron wasteland that treats me like sh*t'', ''Do I look like a monkey?!?!?'', ''What is the best method for taking my own life'', ''Is it better to die a virgin than to live this awful life''... you get the idea, the boy loves his violin

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't really come on much anymore but when I do, its to talk to friends online and in msgs. And pass some time and procastinate.

0|2
    0|0
  • to help people, to get help, and also to get gift cards :)

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly to pass the time if I'm bored, if I can help someone then great but there are too many idiots on here so generally it's for amusement purposes.

0|0
    0|0
  • debates,amusement

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. message my friends

2. entertainment

3. entertainment

4. entertainment

5. entertainment

:D

0|2
    1|0
  • to cure my boredom

0|0
    0|0
  • Amusement

Kill time

Talk to friends

Help people

Online equivalent of "people watching"

0|0
    0|0
  • To waste time sometimes but I would say mostly to ask questions when I need help and give other people advice.

0|0
    0|0