How many of you pay attention to the "Featured Question"?

Just what the question says? Do you read it? Do you answer it? What makes you want to answer it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I don't even read them, its like on YouTube when they have gray featured videos and I don't look at them because they aren't in with the other videos. Its not that I personally avoid them just that my eye naturally scans over them without a care.

• i treat it like any other question...if it looks like something I can help with I'll answer, if its something that I really don't know, I just skip over it

• me. I'll answering depending on what the question is about, and if I have an answer to it.

• If it grabs my attention then I'll answer it..like many of the other questions on here.

• It it's interesting and something I can add,then sure. Otherwise,I move along...

• If it is there it is there but it depends on what it is about.

• i usually answer it. unless it's 10 pages long

What Guys Said 5

• i'll read it if it is interesting, but most of the featured questions I've seen don't interest me.

• i read what the main topic or what is the question is asking but usually I don't answer it unless it interests me on a unique topic. Its already going to get hit up and answered by others so no need for me to waste my time lol.

• I'll answer it if I feel I can answer it.

• I use the live feed so more often than not I don't even see it

• If it has a lot of answers already I'm not likely to answer it.