How many of you pay attention to the "Featured Question"?

Just what the question says? Do you read it? Do you answer it? What makes you want to answer it?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I don't even read them, its like on YouTube when they have gray featured videos and I don't look at them because they aren't in with the other videos. Its not that I personally avoid them just that my eye naturally scans over them without a care.

0|0
    0|0
  • i treat it like any other question...if it looks like something I can help with I'll answer, if its something that I really don't know, I just skip over it

0|0
    0|0
  • me. I'll answering depending on what the question is about, and if I have an answer to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it grabs my attention then I'll answer it..like many of the other questions on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • It it's interesting and something I can add,then sure. Otherwise,I move along...

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is there it is there but it depends on what it is about.

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually answer it. unless it's 10 pages long

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i'll read it if it is interesting, but most of the featured questions I've seen don't interest me.

1|1
    0|0
  • i read what the main topic or what is the question is asking but usually I don't answer it unless it interests me on a unique topic. Its already going to get hit up and answered by others so no need for me to waste my time lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'll answer it if I feel I can answer it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use the live feed so more often than not I don't even see it

0|0
    0|0
  • If it has a lot of answers already I'm not likely to answer it.

0|0
    0|0