Have you ever left Girlsaskguys? Do you think about it?

Have you ever left and returned?

Do you ever think of leaving? When do you think you'll go?

I have thought lately of leaving, but I'd miss some of the people I've come to know though I'm not sure they'd miss me as much lol. I tend to care too much. : )

So, you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever left GaG? Do you think about it? no and no, but I do think of some of the people I talk too.

Have you ever left and returned? no

Do you ever think of leaving? When do you think you'll go? never thought about it, it's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 12

• I refuse to leave before I get one of the xper rewards

• i id leave once because I was getting threatened, it was a misunderstanding. But I came back because I want to get the Amazon card

• Nope I like this site...and I working on this amazon card so no

• Hmmm.. is this Sweetface? or DianaD?

I actually did leave for a loong time, but came back only this past August. It might happen again if others leave... or if my life gets so busy that I can't come here so much. Not anytime soon though

• Question, when you leave or when you left, did you log in ever?

I always think about that when a user who hasn't been on in a long time suddenly comes back...

• I logged in every now and again. but there was a hiatus of over a year between I think February 2010 to March 2011. I didn't log on at all. I think that's why my xper suffered so much too. you lose pts for every month your aren't on here.

• More likely than not I'll end up getting banned before I decide to leave.

• Left when I joined been thinking about leaving recently

• Yeah. I 'left' last week and came back. The same day. Next time, it will be for good possibly.

• No way. I'd be a wreck without this site.

• Yes I have, yes I do, and I'm not really sure. I suppose eventually one day I will leave, when I get absolutely bored with this site.

• Never left before.

I've thought of leaving. The site is useful and entertaining, but eventually, I feel like I'd outgrow a lot of it. It's mostly guys and girls in their teens and 20s. I joined a few years ago in my mid 20s. As I near 30 years old, I feel I'm outgrowing some of the angst and uncertainty about dating and girls I had when I joined. That was the reason I joined this site. So I've thought of leaving, but I'm not going to just yet.

• Yeah I was here before under another name. Then I left for about a year and came back for whatever reason.

• what name?

• I don't remember. It was like a level 8 account when I left. Never collected on the points. Just got bored of the site so I left. I think I returned because an ex-girlfriend was giving me weird behavior that I didn't know how to explain. I still don't really understand it but don't really care anymore. Stuck around this time because I've been having fun.

• I'll probably leave again soon. Getting bored of all the lies... =/

• I left and returned, because I have no social life.

What Girls Said 11

• Yea, I did. The reason why I joined in the first place because I had problems of my own and found that it helped answering other people's questions and eventually I was able to answer my own. I left after I realized that I've started to become obsessed and needed to get away from GAG. And then I came back on because I had personal problems again. SOOoooo... now that I'm better... I've started to just really enjoy talking to the new friends that I've made on here and just answering more questions.

I think I'll go when my favorite GAG users leave...

• No, even though there are some tards on this site most people are not and it is generally fun to use. I love the ingenuity and uniqueness of some of the questions on this site and how you can redeem points to shop on amazon. I don't think I will quit as long as I have advice to give.

• I have tried to leave GaG, but that was an EPIC fail. I don't know when I will go. It wil probably slowly. Like my schedule just gets too filled to multi task.

That smiley face looks really familiar.

• In a way,yes. I joined a long time ago but never really started coming here regularly until a month ago I think.

• Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes.

• Yeah I want to leave. It's mostly a distraction, and I'm barely answering questions anymore. But meebo's a good way to keep in touch with my friends and I'd kinda miss being Apodyopsis so I don't know. I probably will eventually.

• I haven't thought about it and I'm not too emotionally attached. However I find it helpful as a site to answer similar questions to my own. and interesting to read other people's dilemmas and if I can provide advice, sure.

• I've had like 7 different accounts, left for different reasons each time. I'm kind of considering leaving again atm...

• the thing I really find annoying is, if I did decide to leave. The fact that they don't delete you're account makes it a bit pointless...

• My GAG age is still under 1 year...I'm not sure if I'll leave or take a break, I guess only time can tell

• I'm fairly new here, and I really like it, I don't want to leave!

• sometimes I won't log on for a week or more because I'm busy with life. but I haven't actually canceled my account or anything