Do you ignore questions that don't allow anonymous answers on Girlsaskguys?

I'm more careful about what I say when they don't allow it but I don't ignore them. I'm pretty blunt and don't sugercoat. Offenseful, maybe but I feel the "truth" should be heard...not what you "want to hear".

Irony was not what I was aiming at, by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• Not unless it is something I am uncomfortable answering as myself.

Oh the irony...

What Girls Said 6

• What's the point not allowing anyone else to be anonymous but you can be...?

and no I don't

• lol... I actually like it better when there are no anon answers allowed. because there is always some troll that's want to say offensive things and if there are no anons I can block that person, even if its not my Q. I just recently started blocking people thanks to Stitches.

• No I dont, I barely use the "anonymous feature", I like to be heard and known. I'm not one to be one of the anonymous people, I like to stand out and I don't care who knows it, plus I'm blunt myself and am not afraid of what people will think of me, I give honest and thorough answers/advice.

• did I ignore this one?

• No because I don't go anon often.

• no. I don't go anon much, though.

What Guys Said 4

• OH the irony.

Anyway I don't go anonymous because I really don't care. I try to make sure I don't insult or offend anyone with my statements/ opinions/answers, but with that all being said, I know I'm an a**hole nothing I can do about it.

• no. I don't go anonymous anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

• well sometimes but not always. If the question was: what is your favorite sport? then why would I want to be anonymous. But sometimes I needed to be anonymous and and it was not allowed. BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE, if I don't allow anonymous answers then I am too, not anonymous in my question :)

• I don't ignore any of them.