Don't you just hate updates on GaG?...I know I do.

Don't you hate it when a QA keeps posting updates after updates and then it shows up in your answers like someone commented on one of them. Then you actually click on it and you see that it was only an update. And it keeps happening repeatedly on the same Q..Maybe its just me. Am I ridin solo?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I thought I was the only one who this drives crazy. I always hate when I see I have a (1) or (2) in my answer inbox. And I think oh cool someone commented on my answer. Wonder what they thought of it. And then its just a damn question update. And its usually something stupid too

What Guys Said 6

• I hate when they update and say 'no rating?' or they want a higher rating

I normally give them one star If they update with that

• yes it is annoying, unless the update is relevant and adds to the question, but that rarely is the case on here.

• yes I hate that too

• Not really. It's a little annoying when they're useless updates. Some people bitch about them unnecessarily though. Like when a blocked person answers you.

• Definately not solo. I don't care so much for question updates, or ratings. Comments to my answers, I do.

• Yeah, but thankfully they can only do that 3 times per weeks so it's not so annoying anymore

What Girls Said 6

• yes. it's like a tease. you get all excited and it turns out to be an...update.

• OMG link

• It is quite annoying.

It really bothers me when the update has nothing to do with me...For example...

Question: Why does cheese smell bad?

Update: One star?

Update: LOL @ Answer.

Update: STFU BITCH!

Update: I am bored how has Facebook?

Update: ****** F***you. I can update all I want.

Update: I bet your mom is a f** too.

Etc...

I hate that.

• Yeah, it's super annoying. I don't care about updates usually. I don't care if someone is late on choosing a best answer either.

• yeah, me too.

• I do if they're just pure nonsense.