Do you think GaG should have a small monthly fee?

Ok so before you get upset at me for even suggesting it let me explain. I feel like if we had to pay we would have more control as to what would happen here regarding our question when it comes to questions being deleted and what not. I am really tried of my questions being deleted and for no real reason my last question deleted was about what people thought of my looks and the reason was because it was in the wrong category, but I thought questions in the wrong category were just moved to the right one. My question was helpful for me because it made me realize that total strangers could find me attractive and that in some cases the only thing wrong with me was to lose a little weight which I also found useful because it motivated me to try harder to be where I want to be with my weight. I know I am ranting here but I know I am not the only one that must feel like this. We all have rights to ask what we want and it shouldn't be removed unless it is clearly inappropriate.

I don't want to pay either I just feel my rights to ask are being taking away. Also I thought reality check was for singles? I asked about my looks just for the simple reason I was curious to see what strangers woould say asuming strangers wouldn't lie because the odds are you would never meet any of them in person.

Most Helpful Guy

• no! almost everyone would bail pretty much right away. paying wouldn't necessarily give users more control either, it's still a private site that caters to advertising revenue.

What Guys Said 7

• Just an FYI, queries about your looks are supposed to be submitted as reality checks, not as questions.

• reality check seemed for the single crowd,read my update for more details to why I choose to ask in others

• I think it would severely cut the number of members and in turn make this site less helpful and less fun.

• "We all have rights to ask what we want and it shouldn't be removed unless it is clearly inappropriate."

Not on a private forum you don't. This is their website, they can remove what they want for any reason. If this was a government website, or a public speaking forum, you would be correct, you would have the right to say what you want.

• If there was a fee, I'd cancel my account.

• To hell with that.

• If we ever had to pay = the end of GAG as we know it. A great number of people would cancel their accounts the day they announce that.

In other words A Foolish mistake. I'm sure they know better

• they already make 50cents per click on the ads...

What Girls Said 9

• No. I wouldn't use this site if I had to pay, and I'm sure many people feel the same way. Your question was probably deleted because they think questions about looks can be answered through the reality check feature...

• I dont; think people should pay because then that person can abuse their responsibilities; it feels like a bribe. I think we should be able to make the question inactive or delete it.

• Nope, this is a fun website... I do not take it too literally. So what if my question is deleted? lol

• I'm sorry they removed your post, but I really don't think people should pay even a small amount of fee on any site. We are broke enough as it is, let alone have to pay for a site where we ask questions and give our honest advice. If they deleted your question, you can always post again.

But I DONT agree that we need to pay a small amount of monthly fee. If that's the case, then I will leave this site, and I like being here. So, no thanks.

• I don't want to pay either but some many of my questions ar being deleted and I think I am a decent person and never target anyone or any race or religion or anything. I feel that my rights are being taking away from me.

• You can always use the "Contact Us" feature and explain the situation, it wouldn't be fair to people on this site to pay a fee. I completely understand you, but you can always re post the questions.

• I wouldn't be here is I had to pay, and we are giving our advice for free. That is enough payment. My time is worth money. They pay us with AMAZON giftcards. You get it?

• Lol, who would pay? GAG would be dead instantly if they starting charging.

• NOOOO, they make enough off of us as it is.

• Hell No! Why would you even ask this question? Crazy...

• No, questions are removed for a reason. Paying would not get you around that.

• so a question is removed just because it is in the wrong catergory? thought you just move it the right one? or what about questoins asking for peoples opinions? the ones that are far from trolling or rude or racist? This is becoming a huge problem and is getting out of hand, I am not the only one I see people daily complaining. This wasn't even a problem until the past 2 months before that nothng was removed unless it was really unapportiate.

• If it is a question that is sexual in nature and a site admin is not online to see it, but a super mod is, yes it will be removed and not moved. You can always resubmit a question or question a removal using the Contact Us form below. People complain and rant on here instead of going to the source. That's why it seems like such a big issue.

• It wouldn't be a probem if a holes weren't running the show. The rules shoud be followed but they shouldn't be changed for one person and not the other, nothing should even be changed or removed or even touched unless it is seriously unappropriate. It is a foolish game to play, every single person on this site has there rights to ask what they want when they want as long as they follow basic guide lines. If someone wants to troll then they should have every right no one is forced to answer.