How do you come up with the questions you ask on GAG?

I try to relate the question to something I've recently encountered, or talked about with friends. Occasionally, I'll get it from random comments I see on Facebook. It's always awkward when I ask a question and see about 10 others that are the same before submitting, so I try to change it up a bit. Either way, I don't ask anything that I'm not interested to read the answers for. What do you do? I wonder if anyone actually brainstorms these :P

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I ask about personal Questions some times but I also am just a very curious person by nature and think of random Questions, such as the one I asked today. link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just something that has me thinking a lot, or ill see something somewhere. Like the other day I drove near a park so that gave me the which playground equipment thingy was your favorite? question: link

1|0
    0|0
  • recent experiences or stuff you wouldn't ask someone you like just yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Burning questions or I'm just curious.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I try to ask something fun and random, but sometimes I ask about an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Inspiration just strikes. Could be from a conversation earlier with a friend, a topic discussed in class, or just an observation I made and am curious about exploring further.

Of course, silly questions like 'who's your favorite music artist' etc. don't require much thought.

0|0
    0|0