Are question askers just seeking attention?

Do you think the users like me who post a lot of Qs are desperate for attention?

I've heard some uaers say this bofore.

And I can see why they would think that haha

But personally, I just get bored. And I like posting Qs people can enjoy answering. I like reading creative answers too and the best way to do that is to ask creative Qs so...

What's your opinion on the matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think you are.I read some of your questions and its not for attention.You were asking for some answers perspectives from different people.I saw one attention seeker that day.Its a girl with two fake picture asking if she is pretty or ugly..Obviously the pics are from the net.The funniest thing was many people answered her question like normal.Im not sure if they really think that was her pic or they knew it but just pretend they didn't know it was fake ^_^

• I usually pretend she's real haha

One time a guy put them on blast and posted where they got the pic from.

• lol you guys shouldn't.There would be more attention seekers then as they know they would get many answers=DD

I don't know why people claim its their picture lol,when its totally not:P

• Yeah I don't know why people do that kind of sh*t haha

What Girls Said 10

• Sometimes... and sometimes I think some users just like to post something so they can have someone to argue with. I don't think it's always the case, there are genuine questions on here that people would like to have answers for. Honestly, even if they did, I wouldn't care.

• A few people obvioulsy are posting just for attention or personal gain but users like you, I'm my opinion, are just like you said looking for something creative to read or like me get bored, especially on a slow day. Don't worry you aren't an attention whore. ^.^

• If I wanted attention I'd post pictures of my boobs up.

• No, I don't think you're attention seeking or anyone in particular is attention seeking other than the 1 user whose username begins with a "u" and many people dislike.

Generally the attention seeking ones are the new users, the ones who use fake pics(site models) and try to pass it off as theirs and ask questions like "am I hot?" or "what do you think of me?"

Idk. I ask random Qs like you do. Simply out of boredom and curiosity

• I just think people like you are curious of other peoples' minds and opinions, it doesn't bother me. It just shows you are very social and want to know different views. So go you!

Just don't post it too much now, like question after question after question (you get the idea) in less then 15 minutes. ...I think?

• Haha I did that this morning cause I got impatient and didn't want to wait to ask the next one I had already thought of.

• if I want an answer, then I ask a question. I doubt I'm that type of attention seeker

• Sometimes yes but at other times no.

• Sometimes I'm bored, or sometimes I want attention haha. But usually I'm just bored.

• What do you do when you want attention?

• i feel prettier lately, because my skin is 3854858490 times better hahaha.

• ok good hah.

keep it up.

• Maybe, or maybe you're just curious. People are interesting subjects.

• I think you just want answers and see that little number next to the questions icon.

What Guys Said 7

• It entirely depends on what kind of questions the people ask. Some people who constantly ask questions about why they should live and stuff like that I feel like are seeking attention. Most of the time you can categorize questions into 3 groups. People seeking compliments, people seeking true advice, and people looking for creative answers and entertainment as you said.

• I'm the same way, I'm always up for a good conversation or like reading up on unique opinions on certain topics. Of course they are some people who ask " Who is better looking, girl A or girl B" or " Do you think I'm Cute/hot/sexy?" Yeah it gets very annoying, people just want attention to feel better about themselves and to hide from their insecurities. Oh well what can you do?

• I don't know. I've never thought of people asking questions to get attention but I think it may be partially true.

• I've never psychoanalyzed why people ask questions on here.

• I think people just like to criticize cause they are chicken sh*t to say it in person. Remember internet + anonymity = people are a**holes

• No. There are just a lot of inquiring minds here. Forget what other people say.

• Pure boredom