Is there any way of finding out who blocked you on GaG?

I don't know about you guys, but it gets pretty annoying when you answer a question, but then can't submit it because the QA has blocked you LOL.

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote on everyone's answers. Eventually you'll see who blocked you.

If the person is anonymous all the time(therefore undetectable), who cares.

What Guys Said 3

• i don't think there is a way to find out who blocked you, but I have my experience with it and it is annoying . Sometimes there is a good question then someone blocks you and it sucks . I get blocked by a lot of guys , don't know why but its whatever I guess.

• Yeah you can become one of the people who runs this website. They have access to everything.

Those who secretly block you are cowards.

• Give thumbs up or down to everyone. If they blocked you it won't work. If they're always anonymous then you won't be able to unless you do some random guessing.

What Girls Said 2

• No

Before answering an anonymous question, rate it beforehand to figure out you've been blocked or not that way you won't waste your time answering.

If you're curious to find out who has you blocked, just rate answers(what I do) and eventually you may come across that person. OR MY FAVORITE. When they have you blocked and yet they continue to answer your questions and one day they slip up and answer unanonymously.

• Nope, although I do wish we could block specific anonymous users.