Would you support the option to disable rating answers and questions on GaG like you can do on YouTube?

If GAG admin implemented this would you like it? Dislike it? or wouldn't care either way?

• Like it
  • Dislike it
  • Don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care

You know what I would like but it could be a bad idea, is for there to be a warning if you are blocked by an anonymous user, that way I and others wouldn't have to rate questions beforehand or waste time giving a well thought out answers only to be shocked by the "You have been blocked by this user" letters in red. Just an automatic warning when you click on the question.

AND for there to be a disabling thing, that way you can control whether older questions still receive answers or not.

What Girls Said 8

• As long as downvotes don't take xper points I take it or leave it. But the hater do annoy me. You know the ones that downvote you for no reason. May they should be banned .

• If GAG do that, firstly we can't get any extra xper.Secondly we don't know how others think about our answers.The good thing is we can avoid haters from randomly downvote our answers for no reason.Thats the advantage.Maybe GAG should make a new system like we can see who rate our questions and who downvote/upvote our asnwers...?

• it's stupid rating questions and answers, answers are just opinion unless it's really stupid. and then rating questions, is also stupid because it's just a question. I think I'm more for 'i don't care' but I would lean more towards 'i'm for disabling rating etc'

• No I don't think so. Ratings don't hurt you but they just show what others think of what you have put.

• wouldn't care.

• C: Don't care

• meh.

• Nah, makes no difference to me. It's optional anyway, so in a way it is disabled partially if you choose to not rate anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't see the point

I still want upvotes as I get xper from them

• you get xper from them so I like the ratings

• Sure, why not. I'll take the one point though if some idiot wants to give me 1 star. lol