Do you feel people will judge you negatively on GaG?

Like, when you post a question (or answer) do you fear that people will judge you negatively, or have you been judged negatively on here by what you've posted?

Orrrrrrr do you feel that this site provides a judgement free environment that allows you to post your questions and opinions without being judged negatively?

Most Helpful Girl

• People judge you everywhere, but judging on an online forum is much easier, especially when someone decides they want to share those judgements (hello anonymous function). :P

Unless someone is being openly rude to me and won't leave me alone, I don't really care. If I can, I'll just block them. If not, I'll ignore them.

What Guys Said 6

• Now that we can block anonymous people there isn't so much negqativity. Still , if you aren't PC, there are a cerataib bber of people who will attack yu personally rather than trying to answer your ideas.

There was a lot more of that before when anonys ran amuck.

• people will judge you everywhere you go, the only thing that matters is if your happy with who you are in the inside. I know many people on here don't like or hate me and my answers, its fine but it doesn't get to me too much. This site should be free of judgement type of environment but that's impossible because everyone has a different opinion and those who do have a different opinion might strike the other person to establish some sort of dominance or some BS type of excuse.

• Do you feel people will judge you negatively on GaG? I don't care, and yes I've been flamed, so there are judgements made by others.

• Hmmm, well I'm sure that the people I'm close to on here or that I talk to regularly don't think ill of me! :D

• i honestly do not give a sh*t what people on GaG think about my questions or answers.

• I think the nature of people is to judge. Although I'm not on here a lot, I have made a few friends who know me by name and I seek a lot of advice through personal questions so I post anonymous quite a bit

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, because not everyone agrees with my opinions and vise versa. I try my best not to judge and respect that people have their opinions. Unless they outright attack me, then I'll just have to attack back. I wish this site provided a judgement free environment but unfortunately it just doesn't work that way.

Although, I appreciate the members who are answers maturely and openly. It's obvious who these members are.

• lol judgment free-HA! you so crazy ;) I don't fear being judged,i am who I am and I'm not ashamed of it-if somebody doesn't like me or my opinion it means that we disagree and well if I disagree with them then I really don't give a sh*t about what they think

• i feel like I'm more likely to be judged negatively on here than I am irl :P

• I feel that people are more likely to judge online because they don't have to face you in person, therefore they feel safer behind their computer screen and keyboard. I think it is ridiculous that people judge someone they only know online anyway, you know barely anything about them so you have no right to judge them and almost nothing to judge them on.

• I've already been judged on here. There are users who legitimately HATE me, which is interesting since they've never met me. I mean, it only shows their inability to differentiate the interweb from reality. I mean, if you can hate someone over the internet you're a little too sensitive and life is gonna be a bitch.

I don't care though, it's just the internet.

I rarely ever post personal Qs, if ever.

• lol I've already been judged negatively on here

doesn't really bother me

i'm just like link

oh wellllll.

• I don't give a rat's ass what they think or perceive of me. I have freedom of speech and I keep it real. If someone doesn't like it then they're entitled to their opinion.

• Lol everyone is judged everywhere. The internet has to be one of the worse places for it. So yeah I feel judged...but does it matter much? Not at all.

• I guess it's more the case that I just don't give a f*ck.

Of course people will judge you negatively. People will criticise, antagonise and cast judgments upon you for what you post. But at the end of the day, you're entitled to do so (within GAG guidelines, of course).

People take advantage of that, though. The anonymity of the internet means they can say things that are rude, cruel and stupid. I pay them no mind, knowing that most of the BS they sprout they do so because they are cowards IRL.

• Oh yeah. People are so quick on judging you on here, mostly because they can say things they can't say to your face.

• doesn't really bother me. people here can judge me however they wish to.

• Orrrrrrr do you feel that this site provides a judgement free environment that allows you to post your questions and opinions without being judged negatively?"

Lol that's a no.

But I used to care about being judged. Now I don't.

• Lol I expect it on a lot of my answers, doesn't bug me. Unless like I'm being honest andd the qa attacks me then I'm just like f you buddy

• No, I don't think people on GAG judge me negatively