Would you be willing to meet with anyone on GirlsaskGuys in the future?

I mean, if you really knew them or had been talking to them awhile would you? Have you? Or are you going to? Or would you even consider it?

0|0
16|11

Most Helpful Girl

• HEllZZZ yeah.

I wish I could meet most of the people I talk to here...

You guys are TOP NOTCH Awesome.

We would have f***loads of fun.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, I would. There's one person I'd love to meet, but whether that will actually happen or not is completely up in the air. But it would be awesome if I could.

I think a little GaG get-together in one location (organized by people here) would be a good idea, though.

4|2
    0|1
  • Unless they plan on coming to Dallas and want me to give them a grand tour of this amazing city, I don't really wanna have to spend money to see people -_-

I'd be willing to go on webcam once I'm 18, but I don't even know how to work the program on my comp lmao

I'm not even an interesting person :(

3|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, a few people if they were near. =)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah! There are a few people I would meet, if circumstances allowed. =]

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I don't believe you can really "know" people you meet on the internet. They would really have to win my trust and that would be extremely difficult.

0|1
    0|1
  • I probably wouldn't since I'm already too lazy to meet my own friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I definitely would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I have already met someone from here but we don't hang out, it was just a one time thing. We might hang out more if we lived closer

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, a few.

I'll be meeting one next year, I'm doing student exchange in his area.

It's not something I'd do lightly. Only the people I talk to a lot and have formed friendships with.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did today! =D

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah if it was 100% safe

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Am still planning on meeting Krystal next month if I can scrounge up some money seeing as I am so broke right now.

And there's another someone I may be meeting within the next few months. :)

I still want to meet Sally though! This summer. =D

2|1
    0|0
  • I recently started talking to someone a few weeks ago on here. I think I connect really well with him and would love to meet him in person someday.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ofcourse! :)

I'll make it happen oneday :)

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• i've always been resistant to the idea of internet meetings, but I think meeting some of the people who've been banned from here would be interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • well it depends on the person, if it was someone I knew and we were good friends on here, then yeah I wouldn't meeting up for coffee or lunch or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is only one person on here I would be willing to meet if they wanted. Its very unlikely but possible because I know someone that I go visit that is near that other person.

2|1
    0|0
  • There are a few, yes, both sexes... mainly male ;) ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy

1|1
    0|0
  • absolutely not. I could imagine our conversation...

InsecureGirlAsks(anon)Guy: "so... does he like me?", "how can I make a guy _____ while sitting around doing nothing?"

Anon Guy (me): "well... um... er-uh..."

*casually walks away*

2|1
    0|0
  • I've said it before, we should have a girls ask guys convention thingy somewhere...

Walk around with your username on a name badge :)

Whose with me ?

4|0
    0|0
  • The question is if they'd want to meet me

0|1
    0|0
  • few girls, yup yup.

happy to say they want to meet me too.

2|1
    0|2
  • Yeah I'm game

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, if they were cool and willing to meet me half way, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|1
    0|0