What if there was no anonymous button on Girlsaskguys?

Why do you go anonymous?

Would you be bold enough to ask the questions you normally would when you are behind this protected identity?

Do you think this would change in any way how you respond to other people's questions?

Be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• people think that withyout going enom that others will know who they are, or they might give an answer that is rubbish and people respond to that, but without being anom, its a personal attack, so they use the anom because there's no real effort in a question or answer or they are so imbarrassed to ask that question, they need to hide. It cannot be anything else but lack of balls and just very very wimpish maybe.

What Guys Said 5

• i don't use it, so if it was eliminated I wouldn't mind.

• If it is something I'm very self conscious about, and I don't want any private messages from intrusive creepy people trying to prod more information out of me, then I'll go anonymous. If it's something I really don't want anybody ever finding out about me, I'll go anonymous.

If there was no anonymous button, I wouldn't be as likely to disclose nearly as much information.

• I have never personally used the anonymous button. Every response I have given has been one of my own opinion, and I always mean what I say...

• Honestly, I go anonymous because there's some crazy people online who, if you actually voice your opinion and give them a reality check about their situation, will stalk you and send you threatening messages and so forth.

It didn't really bother me, but holy sh*t, was it annoying.

So, to avoid any further rubbish like that, I will go anonymous, particularly if the QA is anonymous himself/herself.

And secondly, yes, I do like to troll.

• I would still answer most of the question except a certain few.

What Girls Said 6

• It changes nothing for me because I've never used the anon feature, lol. I figure if I don't feel comfortable saying something with my own 'face' showing, then it's probably not anything worth saying. =]

• I go anonymous when I want I don't want people knowing certain things about me, or if I think people will friend request because of my answer. Like if I make a sex joke.

• It's the internet. Realistically, we're all anonymous unless we choose otherwise.

• I wouldn't answer some questions.

• people would submitt WAAY differen answers, and questions

• Wouldn't matter to me either way. I go anonymous sometimes when I ask questions to get unbiased answers. I've only ever answered a few questions anonymously though and they were mostly sexual so I wouldn't get pervs creeping me.