Do you know you get no Xper from upvotes/downvotes?

or agrees/disagrees

you don't gain any Xper from that

I emailed GAG and they told me that

I swear that I read it on the Xper page before but they must have got rid of it

Updates:
They have added other ways to get xper through meebo link

but still...

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh. Well, this changes everything.

I guess now I can really express the my opinion and not have that slight fear of getting no thumbs up.

Either way...I can express myself thoroughly. Before I wanted extra xper...but now..what is the point of not offending someone with my difference of opinion? it is not like when they thumb me up or down it would give a benefit.

So, thankyou Mr. Anon. you just made me realize...I am free.

So, negatives and positives have completly no use...i guess.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, this used to be a way to earn Xper, but we no longer give Xper for agree/disagree. However, there are other ways to earn Xper (via Meebo, like you mentioned). :)

0|1
    0|1
  • oh, last time I checked you got a point for every up vote, but no difference for down votes. maybe they changed it.

0|1
    0|1
  • Damn, that sucks. Seems like too many people are gaining points too fast and redeeming too many gift cards, haha. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, no xper for up or down vites. I think people get up voted because they are popular and people get down voted by trolls a lot, not because they agree with what was said. So GaG probably stopped it for that reason.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Eh, oh well. They have to make a way from so many people cashing in their xper. I need to cash mine in before they change the amount of xper you need for an amazon card..again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm probably not going to stick around for all that much longer. They keep raising the points needed for redemption's and now they are taking away how to earn points.

1|1
    0|0
    • @ update, I don't even use meebo, so that is useless to me. bummer