Do you know you get no Xper from upvotes/downvotes?

or agrees/disagrees

you don't gain any Xper from that

I emailed GAG and they told me that

I swear that I read it on the Xper page before but they must have got rid of it

They have added other ways to get xper through meebo link

but still...

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh. Well, this changes everything.

I guess now I can really express the my opinion and not have that slight fear of getting no thumbs up.

Either way...I can express myself thoroughly. Before I wanted extra xper...but now..what is the point of not offending someone with my difference of opinion? it is not like when they thumb me up or down it would give a benefit.

So, thankyou Mr. Anon. you just made me realize...I am free.

So, negatives and positives have completly no use...i guess.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, this used to be a way to earn Xper, but we no longer give Xper for agree/disagree. However, there are other ways to earn Xper (via Meebo, like you mentioned). :)

• oh, last time I checked you got a point for every up vote, but no difference for down votes. maybe they changed it.

• Damn, that sucks. Seems like too many people are gaining points too fast and redeeming too many gift cards, haha. :(

• Nope, no xper for up or down vites. I think people get up voted because they are popular and people get down voted by trolls a lot, not because they agree with what was said. So GaG probably stopped it for that reason.

What Guys Said 2

• Eh, oh well. They have to make a way from so many people cashing in their xper. I need to cash mine in before they change the amount of xper you need for an amazon card..again.

• Yeah, I'm probably not going to stick around for all that much longer. They keep raising the points needed for redemption's and now they are taking away how to earn points.

• @ update, I don't even use meebo, so that is useless to me. bummer