No ads for good on GAG when you reach Xper Level 9. Is this true?

i was told when you reach level 9 on GAG then you have no ads for good. Is this true?

thanks for your help everybody. I figured it out

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Yes they go away, GaG gives that to you as gift for being on this site and building enough Xper.

• That's actually news to me.

• I don't know about that, but google chrome and firefox have a plug in you can use to get rid of the ads.

• I suppose now that you mention that I just noticed. ha ha how observant of me!

• i didn't even notice

• just get addblock plus its easier

• Huh. That's cool.

I just have an ad block as a chrome app and nothing gets though. Even the annoying vevo ads on YouTube have been banished from my sights.

• yay I just realized that. lol they were so annoying!

• oh really? O: didn't notice until now lol.

• i have no ads.

What Guys Said 3

• Thank GOD because I'm getting so very tired of this Roadtrip PA ad that pops up when I don't even scroll anywhere near it! Only now I feel much more inclined to spam...

• I never thought of it before but that is apparently an accurate statement...

• man I can't wait until I lvl up to 9.. theses ads were seriously getting annoying