Are the users on GaG one sided?

I have seen the same questions asked by both males and females and I find that the ones asked by males get more attention. You can also notice this by looking at the answers and the amount of up and downvotes from each gender group. Sometimes I have agreed with the males on some questions and you see that the males will have all upvotes and when I express a similar view I get downvotes on my answer. Am I just noticing this because I am a female or do males notice this too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question, because males seem to stick together on here, and if your view is simular to a guys opinion, and its a guy voting, I can see the vote going towards the bloke and against you, but I do believe, women have a more inside view than blokes, because blokes would reply impulsively and not express possibilities, and because men often deny being intouch with their femenine side, they judge macho as well as answer macho, but me personally find a female answer gives more of an insight, but some men have great answers to, as some do express experience and maturity, so really, its not a side, its a case of how mature the answers are, because some can be obvious to how child like the answerer was, so I suppose its a good thought out question, one I wouldn't like to give an answer to but fail to experience a one sided audience, sorry,x

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe because most GAG users are girls and they downvote you because they don't like you. :-)

I am not sure about this though. Just a speculation. :-/

• I think you are displaying signs of a paranoid personality.

• What is that? and maybe...

• there's no such thing like what you mentioned

agreed that there a re a few users that are very rude but apart from that I won't say that the site members are biased or one sided

• I never noticed this. It's possible. Looking at my answers though at least 80% are to girls questions in the past 24 hours. Now I feel one sided.

What Girls Said 1

• nahh I haven't noticed that..