Anyone elses GAG-meebo thing screwing up?

I keep getting randomly disconnected and given a "502 BAD GATEWAY" error, it's so annoying. Is it just me? D: It started happening right after that new check-in thing came up.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Yes! Its pretty awful.

• Disconnected? No. However, it did take it 15-20 minutes to open up a chat window the other day when another user was trying to chat with me. That's happened twice now. Meebo's riddled with problems, always has been, and likely always will be.

• Yeah, it never works for me.

• No clue, I removed meebo a long time ago.

• :o how do you do that?

• It's crazy how many connections are made on this site alone from all the adds, membo, stat software, etc. Just run TCPView... It's like 50 external connections =P

• @A4E, yeah it is. I also never knew how much we get tracked around the internet. I've had TACO running for about a month and stopped 55,000 tracking attempts. Its scary how much information they can keep on you by tracking your whereabouts without you even knowing.

• clear your cookies.

• meboo works fine for me.

What Girls Said 3

• try using it on FF. I've never had any issues with it on that browser but a ton on IE

• my meebo's retarded. always has been. I can't even sign in half the time. it just says 'reconnecting'.

• idk, try using the meebo.com site.