Do you care what your Girlsaskguys friends think about you?

If someone gives you an opinion about how they see you do you take it seriously or do you not care?

Why or why not?

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, see it's kinda a roundabout thought process.

I care about what the people I care about think of me. I legitimately care about a few people on here, so I guess I would care about how they perceive me.

That being said, I'm not going to change how I act. There is no point in pretending to be something else, I'm not fake.

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Only the ones I'm particularly close to, really, and they know who they are. I'm kind of your 'take it or leave it' kind of girl. I appreciate an honest opinion and take it into consideration if it could be a good point worth looking at. But generally I don't aim to please everyone, so the feelings of those closest to me are the ones that will have to count most.

0|1
    0|0
  • The ones who care about me, yes :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I mean, I don't really make "friends" on here. I communicate with other users and I enjoy it, but they know nothing about me beyond typed words.

Most people just assume they know a person when they really don't. Only what, 3 or 4 people know my first name (PEOPLE WHO DO, DON'T SAY IT OR TYPE IT), they don't know how I am in real life or know how I feel.

So no, I don't really care per say. If I did don't ya think more people would like me and I'd sugarcoat everything and "keep sweet."

I don't know, I've just learned to not even care in real life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care, but I'd love to know. If somebody hates my guts then it's just "Oh well then". :x

1|1
    0|0
  • No because people come & go, either in the internet or real life.

It has always been that way with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. People tend to be more honest about you when they're not talking to your face. I can't ignore sincerity, even if it's something that I'd rather not take to heart.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not really

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. Mostly because nothing on here holds any weight on my "real" life.

I've never got any negative comments targeted at my person. Disagreence or misunderstanding opinions sometimes, but that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • not enough to make me feel bad. but I take every opinion into consideration. :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care honestly, but I would love to find out what others on here think of me, but if someone doesn't like me I won't stress it, I have other things to worry about. I won't go crying in a corner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I should not care, I know I am freak and weird, not perfect by the way. You may criticize,ouchh! I am okay :-)

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really, because it's the internet. But I still do care - I like to make a good impression.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea only 2 though...

0|1
    0|0
  • If I care about them, than yes but chances are they know what they get with me because of my answers.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I take everyone opinion and gives them some thought, but in the end, if its negative, ill try to improve whatever it is, but I'm not the type to cry or get bummed out because of what he said or she said, or some dumb gossip. Of course everyone likes to be someone other people like/admire/appreciate, but you can't please everyone I say. So I guess there is gotta be an equivalent balance between haters and lovers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't take it seriously because nobody on GAG knows me personally. If they make a nice comment, I would feel flattered or something like that, but I would not take it seriously. If I got a bad comment, it would depend on what the comment is about before choosing whether to do something, or ignore it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I take everybody's opinions about me seriously especially if I talk to them frequently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just a little bit because they're also human but not enough because they're also some random people on the internet. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah...In your headline you say "friends".. well that narrows the window...I take quite a few seriously on here that are not friended with me and I take most (but not all) seriously if we are friends. I am Facebooked with 10 GAG users now, have e-mail with about 6, 1 with Skype and have talked on the phone with 1...so I don't think of online people as separate...

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly? It's the internet. I do believe I have friends on here, but why should I honestly care what they think about me? You either like me or you hate me. I'm not changing who I am either way.

2|1
    1|0
  • maybe a widdle bit.

2|1
    0|0
  • Nope. You can't please everyone. People will think whatever they want. Why waste any time or energy dwelling on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really no

0|1
    0|0
    • You wouldn't car what evangelina or slipslender think of you mr panda?

• If they had a problem with me I'm sure they'd bring up with me and you could address it there but am I going to be changing myself due to their thoughts no but that's with anyone not just them

• I really really do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. They're people. I like it when people like me.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe like 0.5 on a scale of 1 to 10

0|1
    0|0
  • no I don't care because if I did care my life would be more stress so no

0|1
    0|0