How many people have you blocked off of Girlsaskguys?

I have blocked about 10, because they always disagree with me, but what about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• 16 people! =(

I have been trolled a lot lately so I block people that smell of troll to me. Have me blocked, or are sex spammers.

• Yeah, I agree with you. I asked this question, with your question in mind, that you had asked earlier. I don't like people leaving bad comments on my answers, especially religion questions, because no matter what I say, they think they are right and it really pisses me off! +1

• lol, no that is why you can still comment on this answer. =P

What Girls Said 19

• 16. Basically people that try over and over again to creep on me.

I don't block people I disagree with.

• none.

• None.

• 7. A couple wouldn't leave me alone about cyber sex and whatnot. And the others were a**holes who sent me mean messages or were insulting me physically, mentally etc.

• Ouch! Then you have REALLY GOOD reasons to block people, and shame on those pigs!

• lol wtf. I don't block people for no reason. That would be pointless.

• none,i only block people when they send sexual messages-and I only block them for a few hours till they quit,then I unblock them

• lol I find it funny when people block other people on here. it's just a forum and what's the big deal? I wouldn't block someone unless they were an absolute twat.

• None, no reason if they've already blocked me. Tranquilo.

• On my old profile I blocked 3 because they blocked me and kept talking crap

I don't mind if someone dissagrees with me but when theyre repeatedly attacking me and saying mean stuff about me and my daughter it gets irritating when you can't say anything back.

• 3

one bitch

one guy who's saving it for his momma

one a**hole whose IQ rivals that of a pebble.

• I have four blocked, and they're all guys who sent me inappropriate messages.

• Yeah, you did the right thing. Have you ever considered making your profile private, so only people you can trust can see it?

• No, because I technically don't trust anyone on this site.

I don't mind if people have access to my profile-- that's the point of making one in the first place. But if you start to abuse that, I block you.

• Zehroh. There are people I should have blocked, but chose not to and haven't been bothered since.

• Maybe one. I'll only do it if they're like sexually harassing me or something.

• Nobody atm.

• 3. they were either annoying or blocked me first.

• none but I've been blocked about 3 times by people who can't handle the COLD HARD TRUTH.

• 2...

• 4

• I've blocked 2.

One because she blocked me and the other because he asked for sex

• LMFAO! Why are you Anony, shoot I would have changed my best answer and would have gave it too you!

• None...I haven't had a reason to. Pretty sure a few people have blocked me.

What Guys Said 17

• You block people because they disagree with you?!?!? You'll get far in life my friend, very far

• Zero, hopefully I would never have to come to that.

• None.

I like disputes and I like winning them. Which is an all too common occurance.

People tend to block me after that.

• why do you block people who disagree with you?

• 2 girls for message spamming me.

• 0, but I'm blocked by most people

• Yeah, some people block me for no reason sometimes 2 and it pisses me off!

• Never blocked a person on here

• "I have blocked about 10, because they always disagree with me"

Well that's mature.

• 0. I've had maybe five blocked since I've originally been here.

• i have blocked two because they were freaks

• Just one because she was being annoying.

• 7 and I don't really think about it.

• I don't to much either! But sometimes it bothers me when they ask a question I want to answer, but I can't because the F**King blocked me!

• Make a habit of rating the question first. If they have you blocked, you won't waste time answering the question.

• 0 I could care less, if people dissagree with me or they are ass holes, its part of the internet.

• Just one at the moment, but he was a real piece of work.

• 3 people

• Thats it? Wow, you are more thoughtful than I give you credit for!

• Uhh thanks I think... lol

• Son, the force is weak with you. I misplaced the word unthoughful with thoughtful, damn spell corrector on iPhone!

• 4.

• Wouldnt that be funny, if you answered someones question and they blocked you and they couldn't comment on your answer! That you be so damn funny SnackG!

• The people I blocked blocked me. haha

• Lol! I did the same for DDD; I thought she was a classy girl, but apparently didn't like me!

• 0 but I'm blocked by 1 :(