Do you think this will be good for GirlsAskGuys?

I honesty think this site would benefit from having the opinion of having a girl and a guy best answer choice.. Do you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. after which the page is then divided up into boys and girls from before. To some it is just one of the sexes that has write something "good", only to opt out of the sex that does not have write something "good"

What Guys Said 4

• No, I think it shouldn't matter who the best answer came from.

• Not really, but I'll use it if they added it.

• No. A best answer is a best answer... The can be only one. =P

• No.

What Girls Said 4

• It would mean that we have a better chance for best answer points, so if they choose to implement that idea I wouldn't be against it.

• Girls and guys have different views so sometimes they both will have great answers that are totally different and it's hard to choose because they're both so damn different but you benefit from both. So in that respect yes.

But I also feel like then people would just pick the same answer from both genders and it would just be a wasted effort to see the same answer twice. As best answer.

I think that if they add it I will like it but I'm not going to push for it or anything.

• well a ''best'' answer is the best answer of all the answers offered-not ''one of the best answers'' ,so no,but the points would be nice.

• Why would it be of benefit? A good answer is a good answer, regardless of sex.