If there is one thing you could change about this website, what would it be?

I would change the 2 questions within 6 hours, to 4 questions!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get rid of the moderators.

They p*ss me off more than anything.

What Girls Said 11

• Some way to block people who hide behind their anonymity. I understand the issues with that, but it would be handy.

Realistically, being able to elect to get updates from answers you comment on. It's a pain having to chase them up to see if you've been responded to.

• I strongly agree with your second paragraph

• strongly agree with second paragraph. I just do not reply to answers anymore because the site makes it so difficult

• I would change it so XP is updated immediately, so you don't have to guess how many you actually have.

• yep that'd be mine and I also don't like the new feature with being able to block anon's answers, I think that's stupid. the admins know who's posting anonymously can't they just ban trolls if they need to?

• Sometimes I post anonymously when I need to be painfully truthful. Some people need it and I don't need people private messaging me. I also use it for more serious adult questions.

• ditto for me. I do pass up questions because I feel my answer is too personal for it to not be anon. I've seen some VERY personal questions be no anon so I'm like "eh pass"

• An option to delete my questions & answers ...

• it would be to make your questions be seen instead of having to wait 6 hours for an answer

or for GAG to stop randomly deleting your questions

• I like the 2 question rule because then there would be too many questions.

I wish that you could delete or at least deactivate questions to the public of GaG.

• No anonymous users.

• I think the user on here shouldn't be allowed to delete Q's

• Users can't delete questions.

• @belgi: your a user and you get to delete questions, because of your status! And by the way, I asked what do you want changed, not "Users can't delete questions."

• I would change the number of pictures you can have on your profile

• i want the count of how many people viewed your questions back

• the f***ing adds that pop up all over the place

What Guys Said 6

• I would the question asker the power to delete their own question or the answerer to delete their own posts.

• I'd have a separate section for 18 and under. Obviously it would be voluntary but I think most of the younger people would like to have their 'own' section.

I know you said one, but also, it should be an option to list your ethnicity.

• Every section except Sexuality, is for ages 18 to 16 as well as over 18.

• They should have their own separate site, trust me, they'd be happier and so would we.

• I would not allow someone under 18 to be a Guru. Scratch that, I would not allow someone under 25 to be a Guru. When I see someone giving me advice who is a Guru and is 17, I think it is nonsense. I am a musician and on a musical forum and that same crap happens when some kid in high school tries to give ME MUSICAL ADVICE. It is just dumb.

So yes, if you are 17, I am sorry, but you have not lived. You cannot legally drink or vote. It is obvious that many people feel that you do not know what you are talking about and THUS cannot be considered a guru.

Also, this website is informative but the fact of the matter is, people who come on here are looking for relationship advice or advice on the opposite gender. So we are just mostly recycling the same information. Maybe people should back up their knowledge with research or something somehow.

-End rant.

• bring back the old group chat

• Stop deleting so many Questions

• Who possibly needs to post that many questions? Aside from spammers, trolls, and people who think is a social networking site?