Do you avoid certain sections of GAG?

I tend to avoid sexuality because it gets trolled a lot. I also avoid break-up because it has a lot of questions based on getting back with ex's and I don't condone that type of behavior.

So are there any sections you avoid, which ones and why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I avoid breakup because it's so depressing

• If you don't like,don't read it. Simple as that.

• I've seen answers from people I don't want to see. There's no block option for that, it only blocks you from being able to contact them. I think they should make this an option

• Ahh. Well I guess I don't spend enough time on here because there isn't anyone here that I don't mind seeing..

• dont bother looking at sections.

most of them are put in the wrong place anyway, either by the asker or GaG themselves.

What Guys Said 3

• well I didn't notice but I do tend to avoid flirting and break up section.

Questions like " Does he like me?" or " how can I get my Ex back ?"

They are the most repetitive questions , I avoid the break up section because its depressing, like watching the news. If someone messages me to answer their question then ill take a crack at it.

I tend myself answering most questions of behavior and relationships and other. I try to tackle the relationship part as a challenge since the questions are like a page in length with many over exaggerated stories/details. I believe in stabilizing a relationship through patches because I've been in then and I know they are delicate situations.

Personal question for you QA, why don't you condone people getting back with ex's? not trying to troll, just curious about your opinion.

• Been there done that. No point, sort of idea

• Cheating is as bad as lying. It's inexcusable and anyone who tries to make it work, is fooling themselves

• hmmm fair enough.

• I also avoid or look at sexuality LAST if at all. I never look at Break-up. I look at Style, Health, Relationships and Behavior.

• health. I don't want to hear any weight loss tips, am I fat questions, or reasons why I should stop smoking

• You should stop smoking

• its actually just to live off of. I'm studying abroad and I kinda ran out of money. but I made it 3 months on my own without an income =) props to me being responsible but not really

• Yeah