Do you feel like the 'Reality Check' section is rated fair?

So, I know nobody really even looks at the reality section, I don't even really .But anyways: It seems like , the ratings are either way too low or way too high! Why do you think it is? Do you think, since there's so many average looking people in the world, that once a seven posts, everyone just is so shocked because its like they were born from a unicorn?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't really comment. I haven't done one, don't plan on doing one, and most of my friends here haven't done one either.

What Guys Said 2

• in all the time I've been on the site, I always wondered what it was used for...huh...go figure..never used it.

Well I wouldn't know.

• I think it's wrong, you should be a 10

What Girls Said 1

• the ratings usually high because that person is very attractive and/or actually wrote something interesting or unique for their date/ have some style/ have the right approach.

If they're really low people aren't interested. It's fair to an extent reality is asking for your/their opinion and they gave it. Simple as that