Do you find GaG has been a useful or not so useful site to use?

the question is pretty basic. I want thoughts from people who use this site. Do you feel it is really useful or helpful or nice to use? do you find anything negative users or experiences?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it beats staring at the ceiling right.

What Guys Said 6

• It`s a melting pot and like such a many of kind. The bow is reaching from dull, rubbish, stupid till interesting and intelligent texts. A lot of variations are there.

It can be your task to improve GaG. So go on.

• Yeah, some things are pretty useful.

• yeah, it's helped me with some things before.

• It can be useful yes

• More interesting than useful

• Not really. I can usually deal with my own problems, tho some people have great answers while others just tell people what they want to hear.

What Girls Said 5

• GENERALLY speaking, it's been more useful than not.

• This site is interesting to say the least. Of course there are "negative users" on here, that's part of the reason it's interesting imo.

• Yes it can be useful.

• It's not useful to me, it's just entertaining. Something to do when I'm bored.

• Yes it usefull as I able to see many perspectives from people through out the world.Its nice to see how people think differently with some reasons.Of course there are negative user like people with terrrible insecure problem,anon trolls,creepy guys.If I able to avoid them I would,but if I found they are uncontrolable then I'm sorry they would have to be in my block list.