Do you ever feel sad when you look at an old question and you see a few members are not on Girlsaskguys anymore?

link

Such as BrandieBby here. It makes me wonder how they are doing, and why they are gone. :-|

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I certainly do...Azdoc77, SweetTart, ilovecookies, TruthJones and many, many more ):

• oh...btw..Sweet Face says she is getting ready to pull the plug...but hadn't done it yet as of 20 minutes ago...O:O

• I saw her profile, all her pics are gone. :-(

• I noticed that too. She's so f**king CUTE! :)

I wonder why she removed them...all I can personally do is ask for her # and see what happens. :)

What Girls Said 5

• I wonder if the kick-my-balls guy from new jersey has found someone to take him up on his offer and prove to him that not all women are wimps and cowards.

I wonder if TonyMetal25 has found a new forum to talk about housewives on.

• No. But I sometimes wonder what happened to the QA and if he/she figured it out

• Yeah! Its very sad! : (

• Sometimes. You kind of wish that they would be there. The newer users are cool too.

• Yes, long live dryad!

RockyHorrorShow, I liked her. I have no idea were she went.

• Probably still in Michigan..but she really didn't like being hit on all the time..):

• I know, but I wish I knew before she did that. I guess she figured I didn't care. ='(

What Guys Said 8

• I know the feeling. I noticed that one of my favorite female users (SophieaWoods) left the site today (because I was chatting with her yesterday).

SophieaWoods left w/o saying goodbye...not coolieos. :'(

Ah well, that's what cell phones are for. I got into that habit recently, and since I have unlimited texting, I take full advantage now. :)

• Nah. Maybe if I talked to them but I don't talk to that many people here on the regular.

• yea it actual does. I think why don't they stay and get the amazon card.

• No.

• Nope.

• sometimes yeah.

some of the best friends I've made here are gone and I hate it cause I had one of their numbers and I deleted it, I should have kept it.

• Yeah, I do. But some sigh, just move on. I've been here for quite some time and have had friends come and go. It still sucks, but it's life-

• Kain, not everyone will be as dedicated as you are buddy. You're as constant as the northern star.