Using the anonymous feature on Girlsaskguys?

I feel like I use it way too much. I'm not sure why, because, realistically, this is the internet, everyone's anonymous (unless they choose not to be).

Do you use it? How often? What are your reasons for being anonymous?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use it often, I'll admit that. but it's more of a habit than anything else

What Guys Said 8

• no I don't use it, like you said, we're already anonymous. I understand why girls use it, there are pervy guys who will message and bother them endlessly so I can understand that.

• They all think I'm a girl and message and bother me endlessly ;_;

• LOL. there's always a learning curve on GAG ;)

• And you never really know, eh? But if a teenager displays adult sensibilities then he should be treated like an adult, least on GAG I hope.

• I use it when I don't want anyone to know who is this anonymous guy.

and when I answer my friend, sometime I make myself anonymous to know will they caught me.

• I only use it when describing my deepest sexual fantasies. :D

• I haven't used it , Its not of my concern if somebody does not like my opinion :P .

• I asked my first question anonymously, but then I figured, hey I am anonymous.

• I use the anonymous feature when I...oh wait, no I don't.

• I hate it, But I've used it twice. Once was by accident and the second time was to see if I could get more responses by being anonymous.

• Never use it. I haven't once on this account. I only did like the first month or two I was on here. I don't care if people use it either.

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes I do, when I feel like it. Especially for sexuality questions. The few times I wasn't anon there were a few guys messaging me, and I just don't want to deal with that. Oh, another situation is if I want to give my opinion on a question but it's clear that the QA is blocking people who don't agree with him/her.

• I use it a lot. I use it so that those who care to write me hate mails won't know who I am and won't be able to do it.

• i've been anon once.

i think being anon is fine, but I hate the anons that take complete advantage of being anon. I hate when they just use anon to troll, and start drama. that's not what it's supposed to be used for.

• Not really unless I'm sharing something really personal about my life.

• I don't use it much but I do use it when I want to say something that I don't particularly want to be contacted for. I have no need to use it, I also don't use the anonymous block feature because I have no need for that either.