Aren't questions greatly improved on Girlsaskguys since the changes?

Less 'does he like me?' because people can see it's been asked a hundred thousand times.

Less insults and stupidity because anonymous answers can and are blocked.

Also less anonmous questions as well, people tend to put more thought into questions even if they are using a made-up name. It's the psychology involved.

Pls RATE the question! People should be prompted to rate questions, that would also be a positive change. We can't tell what questions are interesting from ratings now because so few people bother to rate, mostly just guys rating girs' looks. Nothing to do with the questions!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I do like the changes, and you're right, I do notice less BS qestions!

I'm excited to see what the GAG comes out with next.

• also question ratings= more XPER points.

• Should require rating of questions to give an answer

Should encourage selection of a best answer.

Should allow highly rated questions to be worth more points for BA.

• Good question +5 :)

I have realized this but I also do see many of the same questions - "Why hasn't she responded" or "am I pretty?" They are all worded differently with different stories, but all in all they are all the same. I hate the racist questions and I think they should all be taken down.

The anonymous block feature is great but I haven't used it. I wish they would mobilize this site or get an app because it is hard to type using a smart phone.

• What Lupianwolf said... It really got a bit boring :(

• More reflective questions without so many name calling responses is boring to you?

• I have seen some improvements.

• No the questions have not greatly improved since the changes. I still see many questions that adds no value, questions which aren't even funny, questions which are asked for the sake of boasting their self-ego, questions to make them appear as though they are superior are still over the place.

I definitely agree that there are less insults, but stupidity is always here whether they like it or not. I disagree that decrease insults and stupidity is heavily correlated to the fact the anonymous answers can and are blocked. Most of the time, insulting or stupid answers AND questions are removed by the admin/super mods most effectively, which is the precise reason why the insulting, user-targeted and trolling questions have been removed!

Plenty of the questions asked here, although non-anonymous, are still not well-thought, nor do they have the best intention or attitude for asking it. I've seen plenty of so-called-thought-provoking question asked here which were copied from elsewhere. Nice try, but many users don't really see it here.

In the end, how this website will turn out to be heavily depends on how the users genuine interest lies in and what sort of attitude they exude here.

• The reason why it's boring is because the users put all these upon themselves. Many users have complained a lot of things, admins impose all these changes, then they make noises about the changes again. A tad bit too much to ask isn't it?

• i don't like how they raised points for the redeeming xper points like for example amazon gift card used to be 3000 points now its 4000 =/

• I still see a lot of "does he/she like me" questions. I don't see anything too different except that some people can now choose to have no anonymous answerers and also some of my questions don't get posted unless it's really unique.

• yes and less penis size questions

• Yes, I rarely answer sexuality questions, but I'm sure you're right about that. A good percentage of the questions there used to be variations on penis size.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's got more boring lately

and don't tell people to rate your questions that's just annoying

• I can't force people to rate them, although I think rating should be made compulsory when you answer a question.

• I feel like its lost much of its energy, really.

• REally? The incessant repetitive 'rate me' questions provided energy? Geez, save me...

• I assure you, I don't know the man!

• idk..I think the Questions have been boring lately...but I'm not sure that that has anything to do with the changes you refer to...

• I agree there are a lot of navel-gazing type questions. But I also agree it's not because of the changes. It's because of the influex of underage people, mostly girls, on the site.

• Yeah...I am gonna go ahead and give you the nod on this...I do believe that there are a lot more younger users now..eh...maybe you are right about more young females than males...not sure..but I have not noticed that one sex asks better or worse Questions tho...and full disclaimer: I have A LOT of really cool 16 & 17-year-old friends on here...yeah there's some scwewy ones tho...O:O

• I'd estmate 10% of the 'women' here are UNDEr 16! Just a guess, but so many baldly admit they're in the 7th grade, which means about 13 or 14 in the states, and you have to assume at least a few are bright enought not to give away their age.

• That's why it won't let me ask if my vagina is delicious enough!

• Come to think of it, there have been better questions and answers on here lately...