How annoyed do you get when Admin changes your question title?

They just did it to two of my questions. They don't even ask the same thing as before. :-O

Times like this when I wish they gave you an edit button. >-:-(

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• You'll sometimes find the title of the question changed for multiple reasons. If the title is too general, contains explicit content, or has grammatical or spelling errors, it reduces the chances of getting a) multiple answers, and b) quality answers. After moderating hundreds of thousands of questions, we have a few tricks up our sleeves to help you get quality advice you need from many users! ;)

• not too annoyed.

• not annoyed at all. half the time I don't even notice

• Yes its very annoying especially when they change it to the title that isn't interesting and people less answer it.I've got like more than 5 questions been editted by them.

• If it matters that much, message them asking to change it to something else.

• Not annoyed at all really. I figure they are doing it so the question is more appealing.

• Very annoyed, because I put a lot of effort into making sure my title says what I want it to. And I always use correct grammar etc.

• Haha I don't know why it annoys me but it does! It's like, was I not perfect enough the first time? Lol

What Guys Said 4

• They like for questions to have generic sounding titles to facilitate use of the search feature. Make your title too specific or obscure and it'll never show up in a search.

• Well ultimately, you've gotta take what you can get and move on from too much malingering over perceived slights.

• Not annoyed at all. In fact, I don't even care.

• Sometimes the ways of the admins are mysterious, so they have their special pathes, which we don`t know all the time. So let hem mow the meadow, maybe it`s good for this and that.