How often do you change your avatar?

How often do you change your avatar?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never, it's like my face

What Guys Said 10

• I've had the same avatar for as long as I've been on this site.

• I've been here almost two years and I've never changed it.

• Not often at all. I either see a picture I like or just randomly have an idea of something else to use. Mine now is a mix of the two. I saw that pic of Jonny Davy and was like "hmmmm, I do like" :)

• Haven't done it yet.

Otherwise I'd masquerade as every user I meet. I different one each day.

• Not that often, and when I do, it's usually only temporary.

• I've changed it once.

• i've only changed it twice in... the year I've been here. I changed it to the last one cause people were getting the wrong idea and thinking I was some creepy white guy.

then I changed it cause these girls loved the pic I'm using now.

• In your other one I thought you were a little kid haha.

• sexico, but my mom's parents are more of spanish dessendance(can't spell this f***in word!) than native.

• How do u change it when I signed up I didn't see a option for girl or guy and it is showing up as a guy and im a girl. Need some help will ya

• Rarely

• Never...too damn lazy...(:

• Never

can you check out my question

link

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty much whenever I make a big change to my appearance, like when I dye my hair a new color or something. So probably like every few months or so. =]

• Whenever I feel like it, but I've only changed it a few times in the past 10 months I've been here. My favorite was the adorable kitty, I may have to bring that one back haha. :)

• Regularly. I like to have different themes. This one is an eco theme, but I like to keep it GaG orientated too, so I use things like: xper points, guru, anonymous user, my username, etc =)

I like to create new things all the time. =)

• I've never changed mine.

• i only changed it once because someone took the one I had before and I wanted to be unique

• How do u change it I'm a girl and it shows a guy. People r gettinh mixed up