Should there be a GirlsAskGuys APP?

I think GAG would make a fabulous iphone app. You could check messages, check your answers and questions.

You could even answer a few q's while in line at the grocer store!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've definitely thought about this idea, Kelly. :)

Imo, the sites runs so smoothly on the browser, that I don't think an app is necessary.

Sites like Facebook that has lots of internet traffic, graphics galore (all them games on the site), and hash tables running in the background...can benefit from an app to eliminate the "clutter" of a mobile device's processing power, and downsizing the site to its basic features. Status updates, posting pics, etc.

I think the goal should be...that GaG should grow, to the point of it NEEDING an app to effectively function on a mobile device. Let the juggernaut of GaG continue to grow in cyberspace. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, though I need one for android! I'm able to use the site on the phone but it would be nice to have integrated chat too!

• yes there should for people on the go :D

• Nah there normal site is really mobile friendly as it is

• lol, maybe

• They need to get the website set first.

What Girls Said 7

• We don't yet have a smart phone application, but you should be able to access GirlsAskGuys.com via the browser on your smart phone. If you experience problems on the site, please contact us and let us know exactly what those problems are, and send a screen shot if possible. This will help us out! :)

• You can take screen shots on a smartphone?

• The goal should be, that the site gets so big (like Facebook) that a mobile app is NEEDED to run the site on a mobile device.

Let the juggernaut of GaG continue to grow in cyberspace. :)

• Luckily I haven't had any issues accessing it from my browser, I just thought it would be cool to have it with an easier set up for the phone- much like say twitter, Facebook, etc.

• Yes I would love it! Something to do in class :P jk lol

• Despite my complaining that they did all this in an underhanded fashion and gave me no such warning that I'd be dinged for every use, they didn't care much.

They slashed the cost in half though I feel it should have been 100% for their dishonesty.

But in getting that blasted phone I renewed my contract so I'm stuck with them for now.

I reverted to an older phone that's falling apart but at least it doesn't have the Blackberry operating system that keeps my $&*# in a sling.

• After almost a decade of loyalty to them this is the thanks I get. Sorry. No more apps. I learned my lesson. And I'll just have to find another service provider when my contract lapses because they blew it with me. If anyone had told me ahead of time that apps=$ then it would have been helpful. I had to learn what was NOT in the fine print but they felt justified in $&*@ing me around for anyway.

• yeah, an app would be awesome.

• Don't most people tse days have smart phones anyways? I'm on GAG from my iPhone right now in fact so an app would be pointless unless you didn't have a smart phone in which case your phone couldn't have apps anyways

• I have a smart phone and can have apps. I'm just saying that one the internet browser on the phone is a bit harder. It would be neat to have it set up like the Facebook mobile is.

• I'd love to have an app for it

• Yes, there should. I have suggested it many times to admin.

• i would install it definitely