Has anybody ever fallen for someone here on Girlsaskguys?

i know it sounds ridiculous but I think I have.. has any body else?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Dunno , so far I haven't really used the chat or something , and most of the people here are from far far away :)

but I know myself and I know that I could , I've had that once when I met a girl from 2000 kms away through an online game. So yeah quite possible , but not yet happend

• I can't fall for someone that I don't spend time with outside of the internet, and since I haven't met anyone from this site in person I vote no.

• I don't think it can happen cause most people come here to seek answers to question we want to know cause friends can't keep secrets

• not yet.

• Depends on how much yummy food and/or money they have :)

...jk, for all those sarcastically deficient GAG'ers out there.

• I've taken a liking to some people. I think "fallen for" is a little over the top though.

• A year ago there was a couple people on here who had met and were dating, one couple got married. No clue if they are still around.

• No , I really doubt that I could even fall for someone that I don't know in person .

I'm not really chatting with anybody in here , so I guess it won't ever happen :P

• But there are some people that I could be friends with , I assume that from the answer and the way of thinking that they resemble .

• Yeah

• No.

• Yes

• It does happen. As a matter of fat I have fallen for someone and she has fallen for me as well

• Yes-nuff said.

• Yeah, it happens. Sometimes it isn't meant to be.

• A girl. :-P

• no never

• Everyone is always super far away from me so I don't bother letting myself get a crush going.

What Girls Said 15

• I haven't fallen for anyone, but I've had a few crushes in the past. I think I was just new to this site, and forums in general come to think of it, and well I probably liked the identity they'd constructed more than who they actually were.

• i used to crush on this guy on here. but he doesn't accept friend requests because he's just so goddamn cool. :(

• lol maybe ; )

• Sure have! =D

• Plenty to be jealous of. lol And quit lying. :P

• I rarely ever lie. =)

• A little bit

• No

• yes

• whats it like

• the distance always poses an issue, so trying not to get too "attached" is a good idea.

• yeah I guess

• No.

• I fell for you, but you don't feel the same way :(

• There is someone I genuinely like on here.

• no.

• Yes, but I'm convinced the distance makes anything lasting impossible.

• does it hurt?

• Not anymore because I'm over it emotionally. But he still wants to try.

• Yes super bad too

• I want belgie badly.

• Who doesn't dudes a genius! ;D

• I think he's amazing. I glow when I think about him. :D

• I have a little, tiny crush on someone but that's it.