Why do you think non-anonymous askers, get more answers on Girlsaskguys?

I mean, it's still the same question right? If I post a question anonymously, I'll only get maybe less than a handful. If I post un-anonymously, I'll get four times the amount of answers.

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• People are attracted to your face, it catches their attention as to a anon user they say 'eh, it's another anon user. That's right, I said it.

4|1
    0|1
  • Most anonymous users are douches.

Including me, when I post anonymously that is.

3|1
    0|1
  • -ano often don't react to an answer

-a picture draws attention , certainly the good looking pictures XD

-it's less often a trolling question when it's not ano :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not entirely sure if they do, but if they do, I'd have to say it's because people have less inhibitions as to what they'll ask when they're hiding behind the chicken-sh*t, faceless cloak of anonymity. They might be more genuine and hard-hitting perhaps.

Not sure.

2|1
    2|1
    • Come on people, you know there's more people wanting to downvote that :) Let the cowards click that dislike button...it tickles me with pleasure. lol

• Huh, could be that peopke feel more comfortable answering a Q for someone they are somewhat familiar with.

Take me for example, I've never posted a Q or answered a Q anom and I usually get a few +1's on my answers and at least 10 answers on average.

It might just be that most of gag knows me in some way shape or form so they feel comfortable answering, knowing what kind of reaction they'll get from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's a subconscious thing where we choose the one with pics over the one without. Or maybe they know the person more and so they are biased. For me anon questions don't show up on Live Feed unless my friends are answering it, that might be another reason.

2|0
    2|2
  • I try to avoid anonymous questions, because if the QA picks a flame war and blocks me because they lose, I have no freaking clue who they are, so I can't publicly ridicule them anymore.

1|0
    2|3
  • You should have asked annoymous, you would have got more answers lol.

0|1
    0|2
  • Take a look at popular questions. Can you find any anonymous? If yes, less

0|0
    0|1
  • Mr solo dolo Had it right.

0|1
    0|2
  • People are super anti anonymous on here. I don't get it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• For several reasons:

-fear of being trolled

-they never use the search feature first

-they are new users that are obsessing over their issue

-users like to answer questions from users they know/familiar with

-users want to know who they are talking to

1|0
    0|1
  • For me the question stands out more, when I'm going through a category there's just so many questions with that generic anon picture I just pass it by.. usually.

Basically exactly what Mr_Solo_Dolo said.

0|2
    0|1
  • Because people seem having issue with anon users.Some think that anon QA would block and harrass them if they got upset with their answers.When you post un anon question people know who you are and some of them are your friends.

1|0
    0|1