Ever feel like leaving Girlsaskguys sometimes?

Sure its good and some people are cool but do you sometimes feel that there are some people here who post questions/answer questions that you will never normally hear in real life? Usually those questions/answers get deleted but you still get exposed to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've thought about leaving here many times, on one hand there are cool people here and I like a lot of em', you do get helpful answers sometimes and it is nice to have people to talk to about crap but sometimes this place makes we wanna pull my hair out. The repeated penis size Q's, the superficiality I see on here shocks me sometimes, it really does. Some people are hugely obnoxious and bigoted, and for the most part this site is a big distraction to me. I don't think I ever will leave here but my mind wanders between 2 worlds when I'm thinking about this place.

What Girls Said 4

• some good advice and questions, some not so good advice and questions but it's a learning experience I suppose

• I felt like that 5 minutes ago, I couldn't care less about the advice people give/ questions and answers. Sometimes I just wonder why the hell am I here. T.T

• No I just take breaks that's all. A day off because this site has become a bit addicting - I haven't been on Facebook in days haha.

• Sometimes comming to this site and reading peoples worries makes me worrie about things I never even thought of and don't need to. but I thinks it's good to have this exposure to peoples darker versions it's more honest .

What Guys Said 5

• I know! How dare reality get in the way of the bubble I built around myself

• umm, the internet isn't reality. Its full of cowards who would never say the same things to your face

• dirty cowards like you make this site bad

• I'm happy knowing that people like you have horrible depressing lives. Just know that you have no one else to blame but your attitude

• Well everybody has an opinion/way of thinking in here and irl , I really can deal with that and mostly respect it without any effort .

• Sometimes I want to break away so I can get some piece of mind but, I tend to think I give off pretty good advice and people appreciate me sharing my suggestion or opinion.

• Never! I think this site's great

• Yes, but I don't know why I'm still here.