Does anyone read other questions looking for your cush asking if people think you like them?

I always look at questions to see if they could possibly be my crush on the other side asking if maybe people thought I like her. Does anyone else do that? Look for questions that could answer your own question?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't actively look to see if anyone I know is on this sight. But I've thought about it sometimes, but the chances any guy I know being on this sight are quite small.

Yeah, I admit, I've thought about some of the questions I've read, sound like it may have been my ex lol.

• You never know, that's what is so cool.... I will sometimes try ask clarifying questions to see if it really is!

• Whenever I come across one of those questions I take a look at the profile, of yet I haven't found my crush on here and don't think I will.

• Yeah, the chances are quite low since this site is open internationally isn't it? There are several people from toher countries too. lol, and neither of my ex-bf's like relationship advice (thank goodness lol) ^_^

What Girls Said 4

• Hmmm I"m wondering if this question is being asked by my crush as we speak :)

• I hope not.

• sometimes. but it would be really unsettling if I actually found them.

• Haha yeah like that one guy said, I'm not intentionally looking for it but sometimes ill see a similar situation coming from a guy and wonder if its the guy I like even though I know my guy would never be on here. at least I don't think so because he barely gets on the computer.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't activaly look for it but from time to time I come across a girl who seems to be asking a question that could be from the other side of my situation.

• Thats so crazy I was going to write this question but never knew how to word it right I do that Ill the time. How weird would that be answering each others questions.

• I HAVE BEFORE.

I GOT SCARED ONCE... CUZ I THOUGHT MY GURL WAS READIN IT AND SHE WAS ON DA SITE, AND DA QUESTION I ASKED WAS PERSONAL.

DATS Y SUMTIMES I GO ANONYMOUS LOL