Do you think you've learned more by asking or answering questions on GAG?

Not to suggest I haven't learned stuff from asking, but I think I've learned more by answering. I put myself in the situation and think "I'd do that if I liked a girl", "I wouldn't be creeped out by a girl saying this", "I'd love it if a girl did this for me", etc.

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've learned a lot by answering. People ask all kinds of different questions and I try to give them honest advice based off of my experience. At all ages, we are curious and doubt our selves as well. Life and relationships are complicated. When I answer other peoples questions things seem so easy and I am able to "practice what I preach" but sometimes it seems harder to do that. Relationships/feelings are so emotion based that we do not always stop to think rationally when it is subjective. By thinking and reflecting, we are all human, it puts me in a better mindset of how to handle things and to remind myself of all that I have learned along the way. This is a good site for supporting people also. It's a great way to blog with people who have no alternative or vested interest and will give you the best advice that they know how.

• Couldn't agree more. Earlier on I was afraid I wouldn't take my own advice, but after chatting with other GAGers and answering more questions, I feel a lot more confident about to handle myself :)

What Girls Said 6

• I agree. Answering questions on here, putting yourself into a different situation, and getting into interesting debates definitely teaches me a lot about myself and others on here.

• yeah, answering, I think.

• Sometimes I have learned too much by reading through stuff... & I think omg, all guys want this____? It really messes w/my mind sometimes.

• *by all I just mean that's how I feel reading so many replies, doesn't mean I really feel EVERY guy wants X Y Z, just saying.

• @AltTech

True that

• @both AltTech and Impex, I agree with that as well.

• Yeah some. Like you,I try to put myself in that situation:)

• I have learnt the most from others' answers on some questions.

• answering because it showed me how I would think

What Guys Said 5

• I never thought of it like you said. I guess I have learned more from answering.

• I haven't learned much if anything, I joined this site to be entertained, and in that regard, its delivered.

• Answering questions, probably for the same reason that you provided.

• Both genders learn a thing or two, but like the media it fills our minds with excess bullsh*t.

• I think I've learned more by reading answers to questions over the past three years more than asking/answering questions. Since I've originally been here I've learned quite a bit.