Ever ran into someone you knew on G.A.G?

just a simple question. Has it ever happened to you, if so what happened? are you friends, did you notice each other or did you just notice them?

if not, what would you do if you did?

for me I would probably stay as far away from them as possible on this site, because I mean people on here know more about me than most people in reality do. (not that your not reality...lol)

someone you knew meaning like your brother or sister... someone like that :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I ran into a woman I met here named Sandra, who was witty, fun and an absolute fox. We used to chat for hours. I ran into her at the local Ford dealership. It was a little awkward because her name was actually Bob and she was fat and bald!

What Guys Said 4

• i don't think so, but it could happen. I've talked to several people on here who live really close to me. honestly, if I were to see them I might be slightly freaked out but it could be cool.

• agreed, but I would emphasize the 'could' on that... lol

• i don't think she really ever gets on. but it would concern me if she saw some of my answers lmao

• yeah... apparently his girlfriends on here too... she found out he liked her via this site...so sometimes it can be a good thing, but I've never actually herd anything else good coming from situations like that...

• i might have...lol

• Yeah. It's happened. My niece is a ex-GaG member.

• Only people I stalk.

What Girls Said 2

• yea I live with one of them

• nice, are you friend with them on here? for me it would seem awkward but if not, that's cool.

• :O whaaaat? who ?

• HA! No wonder she gave you strep throat! I did not realize that you lived together...O:O

• Yeah, my best friend is on here, but she's not a very active user. She has more of a life than I.

• my brother was how I found this site... I feel bad, for me and him, I mean I know stuff no little sisters should know...

• Hahah well me and my friend have no secrets so it's no biggie :) Would be awkward as hell if I had a brother on here LOL